Episode 24: Sweet Temptation

One day, in the cottage, Mugman walks into the bedroom, and has a frown on his face.

Cuphead walks in and apologizes, "Mugsy, I'm sorry I dropped that lit firecracker down your pants. In my defense, I thought you'd think it was funny."

"Yeah, hilarious," Mugman says, unamused.

Mugman then turns around revealing his bottom is burned. When he sits on the bed, the pain kicks in.

He groans, whimpers, winces in pain.

"Ouch," Cuphead replies.

"You still shouldn't have done that, Cuphead," Red Rose says with her arms crossed.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry," Cuphead says.

Then Mugman says, "After all this trauma, I think I deserve a little treat."

"Ooh! A treat?" Cuphead asks, interested.

Yeah. A treat for me," Mugman says and points to himself.

Then says to Cuphead and Red Rose, "Now guys, turn around and don't look."

Cuphead and Red Rose look confused.

Mugman then says, "Well, go ahead and turn around."

"Why?" Cuphead and Red Rose say, confused.

"Just do it!" Mugman shouts.

Cuphead and Red Rose turn around and wait for Mugman to give the signal. While their backs are turned, Mugman reaches under the Cuphead's bed and there are a lot of strange noises. Soon, Mugman places a jack-o'-lantern basket on the bed.

Cuphead looks around and gets confused, "Wait a minute, you still have Halloween candy?"

"I said don't look!" Mugman says.

"It's September! How could you possibly not eat your candy for that long?" Cuphead asks, shocked.

"It's called self-control," Mugman says, taking a piece of candy and shoving the bucket back under the bed.

"Never heard of it," Cuphead says, crossing his arms and turning away.

"It's for people who don't give in to every temptation," Mugman says, and walks to the door, "You ought to try it sometime." And slams the door shut.

Soon, Red Rose and Cuphead are the only ones left in the room.

Red Rose turns to Cuphead, "Come on Cuphead, let's go to my room and do something."

"You go on ahead," Cuphead says.

"Alright," Red Rose says.

Red Rose then leaves the room and closes the door behind her.

Down in the kitchen, Mugman places a plate on the table, along with a fork and knife. He then places his candy on the plate. He then ties a napkin around his neck and prepares to eat his snack.

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, Cuphead looks down to see the Halloween Candy bucket.

In the kitchen, Mugman unwraps the wrapper and places the chocolate candy on it. Then pierces the fork in the candy and cuts it with a knife. Mugman gives the candy a sniff and sighs happily and begins to eat it.

As Mugman enjoys his piece of candy, Cuphead is practically scarfing it down and devouring all of Mugman's leftover candy. Cuphead continues to eat multiple pieces of candy into his mouth, until the bucket is empty.

When Mugman returns to the bedroom, he gasps in shock to see Cuphead has devoured his candy.

Mugman screams in anger, "Cuphead!"