Episode 47: A Very Devil Christmas Part 3

Flying into the sky, the Devil along with Henchman are going to make their final delivery before midnight. They fly over the sky to find where Red Rose is staying.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" The Devil asks.

"According to the map, there's an entrance in the woods that will get us to Sugar Land. Apparently, that is where Red Rose is living," Henchman says.

"Sugar Land? I haven't been to that place in years," The Devil says.

Then the Devil spots the entrance, "Look, there it is. Full speed ahead, Henchman."

Henchman then flies through the entrance and gets into Sugar Land. Soon, the Devil and Henchman arrive in front of the Candy Castle.

"So this is where Red Rose is living? This is where the weird Baroness Von Bon Bon lives," The Devil says.

"Huh, I wonder why Red Rose is staying with her," Henchman replies.

The Devil sighs, "I don't really care at this point. I'll go in, drop off her gift, and get back to the North pole before Midnight." With a tap of his pitchfork to the ground, the Devil teleports himself into the castle.

The Devil looks around and soon spots the Christmas tree.

"There we go. Now to drop off her present," The Devil says.

He reaches inside the sack and notices something is off. The Devil looks inside the sack and the only thing is there are a few crumbs of gingerbread and a candy cane.

"It... it's empty?" the Devil questions, shocked.

He then turns the sack upside down and shakes it, so far nothing seems to be coming out.

"That's strange. Red Rose is on the nice list, much as I hate to admit, but she should have gotten a present too," The Devil says.

He begins to scratch under his chin and try to think why there doesn't seem to be a present in there for Red Rose. Suddenly, the Devil hears the sound of sniffling and a little sound of sobbing. Curious, the Devil decides to walk around the tree and sees Red Rose, sitting at the window still, looking at the night sky and twinkling stars. He soon notices tears falling from Red Rose's face as she sniffles and lets out a small sobbing sound.

The Devil asks himself in thought, "What's wrong? It's almost Christmas. She should be happy." He sighs and says, "Well Santa, it looks like you got a little more work to do."

The Devil, as Santa, walks slowly to where Red Rose is.

He then calmly says, "Hello little girl."

Red Rose slowly turns around to see the Devil.

She wipes her tears and asks, "Sa-Santa?"

The Devil chuckles and says, "Indeed I am. Santa Clause. Ho ho ho."

Red Rose shows a small smile and giggles.

"It really is you," ed Rose says.

"Indeed," The Devil smiles.

He calmly says, "Well, dearie, I couldn't help but notice you hear, and look all sad for the holidays."

"Oh, sorry. I know that Christmas is supposed to be the happiest time of year. Sadly, I don't feel very happy," Red Rose says, and wipes the tears from her face.

"Now now, you shouldn't be sad on Christmas," The Devil says.

Then says in thought, "I feel that this Santa thing is rubbing off on me."

Then the Devil gently takes Red Rose's hand, "How about we take a seat and you can tell Santa why you feel so down."

"Um okay," Red Rose replies.