Episode 63: The Devil and Chalice Part 2

Recap: Ms. Chalice is summoned by the Devil because it's time for her to return the favor, but the favor turns out to be betraying her only friends. However, Chalice decides to go back on it because her friends mean a lot to her and don't want to hurt them, which the Devil isn't satisfied with. Now Ms. Chalice and the Devil are now going to compete against each other in a competition to prove who is the best dancer, but Chalice will also be dancing for her life, with all of Inkwell to see.

Confused to everyone, they end up being summoned to the seats and watch as the Devil and Ms. Chalice are poofed to the stage.

An elephant screams in fright, "The Devil!"

Everyone in the audience begins screaming in fright, much to the Devil's satisfaction.

Suddenly, they hear a familiar music being played along with a voice.

King Dice:

Heedle heedle heedle heedle

Scoo-ba-doo doo-bi-doo day

Whoa, whoa

Soon, rising from the flaming pit is King Dice and his band.

"Ooh! King Dice!" The elephant says.

Soon, everyone begins to applaud and cheer

King Dice:

Whoa

"He's so handsome!" The elderly elephant happily says.

Everyone continues to applaud and cheer until the band is all set.

With a microphone in his hand, King Dice announces, "Folks, prepare yourselves. Today, history gets made before your very eyes. There can be only one greatest dancer in the universe, and you're about to decide who it is!"

Everyone cheers and applauds.

King Dice continues, "Whoever gets the most applause on the Applause-o-Meter..." And presents the applauds-of-meter, "...wins!"

The audience cheers and applauds in excitement, and it continues.

Soon, King Dice announces, "She's probably stolen your wallets, but now, she's here to steal your hearts. Give it up for Ms. Chalice!"

Soon, the spotlight shines on Ms. Chalice. Nervous and uneasy, Chalice curtsey with a shy smile as everyone applauds, especially Cuphead, Mugman, and Red Rose.

King Dice continues, "And now, you know him as the Lord of Darkness, but prepare for him as the Lord of Dance, the Devil!"

The Devil then uses his magic to give himself a white suit jacket with a top hat, and his pitchfork turns into a cane.

With that, the band begins to play jazz music. The Devil taps his foot and begins to dance. The Devil begins to dance and everyone is getting impressed as the Devil tap dances and swings his hips around.

Ms. Chalice lies and waits and decides to dance her way into the spotlight. Chalice begins to dance her way into the spot like. She almost falls into the lava, much to Red Rose and the boys fright, but Chalice quickly recovers earning the audience applauds. Red Rose and the boys are relieved and applaud with a smile.

Then the Devil steals the spotlight and continues to dance his routine. He even rolls his head on his arms as he laughs.

Ms. Chalice then enters the spotlight and continues her tap dancing routine much to the Devil's anger.

Seeing how the performance is going, King Dice picks up the pace of the music as the Devil and Ms. Chalice glare at each other. Mugman feels his heart beating like crazy, but Red Rose and Cuphead are able to keep his heart from beating out.