High School AUs Part 1

A/N: So I found this post on xaquaangelx.tumblr.com, and I'm going to write a bunch of them. To start: i will yell at you even though both our doors are closed to shut up your class jesus christ au

Joshua sighed, leaning against the wipe board in his classroom. He was a high school physics teacher, and David, the history teacher in the room next to his, had a loud class. He pushed up his glasses and turned to his students. "What's about to happen doesn't leave this classroom, got it?"

His students nodded, and he slammed his hand on the wall. "I'M TRYING TO TEACH, SO PLEASE QUIET YOUR CLASS!"

The students laughed when a shouted return came through the wall. "WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING OVER HERE?"

"IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE HISTORY!"

The door opened and David stepped in. "Actually it is, so try to refrain from disrupting my class please."

"Actually, you were interrupting my class, so I thought I'd do something."

David stepped forward and placed a hand on Joshua's shoulder. "Well, you set a great example for you students, huh? But, I'll quiet my students." He lowered his voice to a whisper. "Are we still on for dinner?"

"Definitely. See you at 6."

David smirked and walked to the door, winking at Joshua before going back to his classroom. Joshua face palmed and went back to teaching thermodynamics.