Sugar We're Goin Down

A/N: I have an obsession with this song now, and as for the picture, I don't even know anymore.
Prompt: Imagine your OTP and their child(ren) having a snowball fight.

"Go outside!"

Zac and Ash were forcibly pulled outside by Joshua.

"But dad, it's cold."

"Ah, yes Zac, nice observation. It's called winter." David said, smirking. "Ah! Hey!"

Ash grinned when her snowball hit David right in the middle of his back. "Zac!" she yelled. "Back me up!"

Zac grinned creating snowballs with Ash, and throwing them at their dads.

"You know what this means?" David asked.

"What? War?"

"Babe, you read my mind."

Zac was continuing to bombard the two men with snow, while Ash was building a small fort. "Zac! I finished it!"

The two siblings hid behind the fort, looking over only to attack.

"If we're going down, which we aren't, we're going down swinging!" Joshua yelled.

Zac laughed. "Better start swinging then!"

Snow continued to fly, until Ash hit David in the chest, successfully knocking him down. "Man down!" He yelled. "Joshua, you must fight valiantly."

Joshua let out a cry of anguish. "You have slain my love! Now you shall be the ones who are slain!"

Ash poked her head out from above the fort. "I doubt it!"

Zac chuckled and chucked another snowball, hitting Joshua on the top of his head. "Ow!"

Zac laughed, grabbing one more snowball, delivering a final hit. "Yes! We won!" Ash yelled, high fiving her brother.

"In your face dads!" Zac yelled.

Joshua wiped off his glasses and grumbled, "You didn't have to do that literally."

David sat up, and slipped and arm around his husband's waist. Pressing a short kiss to his cheek, David smiled. "Well, they did win."

"Yeah, yeah. Who wants hot chocolate?"

Ash and Zac grinned. "Yes."

Joshua rolled his eyes and gestured for them to head inside. He then grabbed David's hand and followed.