It Was Cold and Dark Without You

Imagine Person A of your OTP really getting attached by how warm Person B makes the bed when they fall asleep together/cuddle so when Person B comes home from some trip Person A yells at them because their bed was so cold.

David shivered slightly. His husband Joshua was in Australia for the week, attending a convention. Some business trip, huh?

Luckily, Joshua would be home tomorrow. David had gotten so used to cuddling with Joshua in bed, that he got cold when he slept alone.

The next morning, David got out of bed and quickly began getting ready to go to the airport. He still had an hour before he had to leave, so ge ate breakfast and watched TV.

After he'd finished, he went outside and got in the car. He jumped slightly when his phone went off. Joshua 💙: "We're about to land. See you soon!"

David grinned at his phone and pulled out of the driveway.

About a half an hour later, he pulled into the Airport parking lot. He got out of the car, and walked to the gate where Joshua's plane would be landing.

Less than 10 minutes later, the plane landed. He didn't get up since he knew Joshua always waited a minute, and got off last to avoid crowds.

He jumped up when Joshua got off the plane. Joshua grinned when their eyes met and they rushed towards each other. David threw his arms around him, and buried his face in Joshua's neck, and kissed it gently.

"I missed you." he muttered.

"I missed you too."

"Even on Monday night?"

Joshua's face heated up at the thought of Monday night's phone sex. (A/N: I changed the rating, so I can say that! Lel.)

Joshua sighed and leaned to kiss him on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too. You know what I missed about you?"

Joshua smiled. "My ass?"

David blushed lightly. "Yes, but you make the bed warm at night. I missed that."

"Well, I'm back, so you can have my warmth back."

"Sounds great." David said, kissing him again.