Weaknesses

David grinned. "Huzzah! 17 points! I shall be the winner."

Joshua shrugged. "Sure. Okay. But Lasercornia is still a failure."

David paused the game, not paying attention to the screen. He quickly straddled Joshua's hips, and placed his hands on the back of the couch. "You dare speak ill of Lasercornia you peasant?"

Joshua chuckled and began tickling David's sides. "Yes. Because I know your weaknesses."

David was smacking at Joshua's hands and ended up falling off of Joshua's lap.

"David? Are you okay?"

Smirking, he got up, and attacked Joshua. "I know your weaknesses! So we are evenly matched! Care to call a truce?"

Through his laughter, Joshua managed to choke out, "Never!" Joshua flipped David over on the couch, and began kissing his neck. "You have more weaknesses then you care to admit, don't you?"

David gasped quietly. "Maybe I do, but you'll never know them all."

"Well, I doubt that. I will bring the downfall of Lasercornia. And your resistance is futile."

David moaned. "Maybe...maybe I don't want to resist."

Joshua chuckled. "You won't. Not when I'm finished with you."

"Bedroom?"

"Bedroom."

A/N: Yeah.... I'm going to leave this here. Also, this started from a conversation with DaJoieGurl about a month ago.