Ch 23: My Person(3)

This chapter is updated by Novels.pl
___________________________________________
<My Person (3)>

After dropping by the hardware store and buying a chain, we went to the Hunter Association to get rid of the contracts. The selling commission fee for the contracts was 30% of the payment, and was transferred to my registered account.

F-Ranks were so-so but I thought C-Ranks and D-Ranks would probably be reasonably profitable.

It was a little uncomfortable to take it, so I should divide it up among the victims.

“Is it really okay to owe you[1]?”

Yoo Myeongwoo asked uneasily, after we arrived at the guild and got out of the car. With his character, it was really a relief that the SS-Rank skill wasn’t combat-related. Or maybe it was because of his character that he had an aptitude for a production skill.

“You heard the phone call just a while ago. It’s okay to let outsiders stay in the dorms.”

Specifically, it was a rule in order to let friends and relatives or lovers, etc. visit. Living in the outsiders’ dorms had a restriction on the number of people and range of actions, and was only allowed one week at most per month. And you had to write a memo that you would take all responsibility if an issue occurred.

“I can just go home…”

“Why would you do something bothersome? Just stay here until the training ends. It’ll only take a few days.”

Of course, even after the training ended, I had to use some excuse to hold onto him. I had to keep him in some place I could see; I felt too uneasy to let him go off on his own. How could I extort a normal employee dorm to put him in?

“Han Yoojin-ssi.”

I was about to leave the parking lot when Kim Sunghan called me from behind. As I turned my head, I saw him with an awkward expression. What was it?

“First, I would like to apologize.”

“Excuse me?”

Suddenly, what apology? Did he do something to be sorry to me about without me knowing? Grabbing the scruff of my neck? Making the announcement from the Lost Child Center? Standing guard in front my room door was on Yoohyun’s orders.

I couldn’t think of something that required properly apologizing, so I was tilting my head when Kim Sunghan continued speaking.

“I have been misunderstanding Han Yoojin-ssi all this time.”

“…Misunderstanding?”

“Yes. To tell you the truth, I thought you were a useless obstacle that hindered Guild Leader’s future path.”

……I mean, he wasn’t wrong. The original me did cause some trouble.

“Please don’t worry about it. Things like that can happen.”

I just used a cheat key like regressing; you do have a good eye for people.

At my words, he smiled a little. Wow, this was the first time I saw that person smiling at me. He had always glared at me as if he would be at my throat at the drop of a hat[2].

“Please take care of me[3] even from now on.”

“Ah, yes. I should be saying that…”

“Even though you’ve said it is alright, a wrongdoing is a wrongdoing, so if there is anything you want, please say so.”

“Then, please buy me a drink.”

At that time should I act drunk and say… um… the keyword? I was thinking about raising magic beasts instead of humans, though. Still, it wouldn’t be bad to drink together and become friendly.