Ch 6: My Brother Is Strange (4)

MARCH 19, 2019 ~ CATCAT

___________________________________________

<My Brother is Strange (4)>

By the time the world was getting used to dungeons, Hunters had become a famous money-making profession.

Not even mentioning S-Levels, even B-Levels could make whopping amounts of money. The annual income of C-Levels is also high. Even in D-Levels, you could make 100 million won. Below, not only the E-Levels, but also for F-Levels, if there is adequate combat aptitude, the income would be better than small and medium sized business men.

Mana Stones from dungeons have become a new source of energy, and also by-products for the development of new medicines and useful new materials. In addition, magic and science were combined and various new technologies have been created.

Is this world, Han Yuhyun who is all, handsome, and famous for his quickly developing Haeyeon Guild, do I need to explain any further? He is barely twenty years old, young and promising. (??: 창창하다 못해 어리다)

Even with just one interview, viewers’ ratings were several times higher, and magazines with photos sold out instantly.

‘If it’s let slip that he’s a family man, the reaction is going to be explosive.’

I muttered inwardly, looking at Yuhyun’s back as he is pulling out a pot from the spacious induction kitchen. Of course, I thought we were going out for dinner. I never thought that we would be eating homemade cooking in his house.

For your information, Yu-hyun’s house was on the top floor of the Haeyeon Guild building. It is not widely known for security reasons, but it accounts for half of the floor. It is a place where people can only enter via filthily expensive mini-portals, and not stairs, elevators, or doors.

“I did not know you were a good cook.”

Sitting at the dining table, I watched my brother finishing his cooking and accidentally let that slip.

“It’s better now that I’ve been watching what I eat.”

“What? Why? You’ve got a lot of money.”

Not even mentioning the ability to buy anything you want to eat after you’ve Awakened, you’re making enough money to hire a top-notch chef. He answered my question with some reservations.

“Now I have to detox items, unlike before. That’s why I feel more comfortable cooking my own food. Even now, when I go into dungeons, I carry my own dry rations. Dungeons are the most dangerous place to be.”

“……detox? You do that?”

What did I hear? I mean, there were some bastards who put poisons and curses in the food, so I had to cook for myself… was that it?

“……”

I didn’t know. In the past, I thought that he was just a lucky, hotshot S-Level Awakening, and that he would only suffer a little after my return. To think that his life was being threatened, I never could have dreamt that it was such a mess.

For me, Yuhyun was so strong that I couldn’t even look at him. As soon as he Awakened, he got everyone’s attention and became popular. I saw only the term “S-Level” and closed my eyes to everything else.

“Don’t look like that. This was the result of my choice.”

Yuhyun, who came to the table, said in a soft voice.