Ch 59: Pretend to Forget(2)

< Pretended to Forget (2) >

‘The skills were triple A, right?’

It was a waste to leave him alone, but I hadn’t thought about using the optimized Awakening skill that I could only use once each month. And I didn’t want to apply the keyword either. But now that it was possible to optimally Awaken people three times per month…

‘It’s not like A-Rank special skills are common either.’

Should I foster a sense of closeness for now?

-Hello. Yes, it is a new kid I have acquired^^

As soon as I sent the message, a reply came back.

-Ahh you repliedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you! Iii was really impressed by the broadcast! Peace is so cute and Chirpie is reallycompletely love!!!

-Ah, yes. Thank you.

-Ireally my dream is to awaken and enter haeyeon guild! I want to go and be peace’s feet washing cloth!!!

I was going to leave Haeyeon soon though. Before that, why feet washing cloth?

‘How should I reply?’

I couldn’t be like ‘be his feet washing cloth you say, yes, please do so’.

-It is not easy to Awaken^^

Not yet, that is. When the Awakening Centers form soon, even dogs or cows[1] could Awaken and put themselves forward saying they would become Hunters, and because of that, there was a commotion again. Anyways, it was a mess.

-That is trueㅠㅠㅠㅠ I tried all sorts of things but they would not work ㅠㅠ So I asked an Awakening broker!!

What?

-ah i cant talk about itㅠㅠ It is a secret:)

Cutting off your nose to spite your face[2], this idiot.

‘So he got into an accident in a dungeon.’

No wonder I didn’t have any memory of seeing his face. Getting an injury serious enough that he couldn’t be active, or possibly dying. It probably was one of those two.

Ah this, what do I do with this guy.

-Awakening brokers, those are scams.

-Scams?

-Yes. So please do not meet with a broker.

The chat that was like in real time momentarily didn’t give a reply.

-I already came here though…

Damn. Which brokers were they? Most of them were guys who would nicely let you go if you said you wouldn’t take back the money, but a minority were evil people who pulled people over to kill them from the start. If they bought exclusive entrance passes and then after entering the dungeon, swipe, neither the corpse or evidence would remain.

Of course, if they did that several times, they probably would get caught, but it wasn’t treated as murder to drag ordinary people to dungeons yet. It was just an unfortunate accident.

Even if they were caught, at the most, it would be done with their Hunter licenses being suspended. Brokers were usually low rank Hunters, so it wasn’t considered a huge blow.

-Where are you? Who are the brokers?

-At a D-Rank dungeon near the Yeouido Wonhyo Bridge. I don’t know their names, but there are C-Rank Hunters and D-Rank Hunters. The leader is apparently a C-Rank Hunter