Ch 75: Hatchling Class Teacher(2)

< Hatchling Class Teacher (2) >

There wasn’t much left for the time between S-Rank dungeon managing for both Haeyeon and Breaker Guild, so for the S-Ranks’ schedules, we were going to go into the A-Rank dungeon straight away the next day.

At any rate, there wasn’t anything big to prepare. The attack time was to be within 3 days, ending in two if it was fast, for a low grade dungeon that had complete information.

We arrived at the gate management building of the low grade A-Rank dungeon, aka ‘Black Golem’s City’. As soon as I got out of the car holding Peace, a sleek red sportscar appeared and parked perfectly in place as if measured with a ruler. It was an adept skill that seemed like they had done only parking for ten years.

The person who got out of the sportscar was none other than Breaker’s guild leader, Moon Hyuna. She was wearing a tight racing outfit with a workbelt that you could put simple possessions into. The backpack that was hanging sideways on one shoulder wan’t that big.

Those clothes, belt, and backpack should all be dungeon items or made from dungeon byproducts. It was a long sleeves and long pants outfit that didn’t suit the weather, but the temperature inside the dungeon was different anyways.

Even just speaking of Yoohyun, he was wearing a coat. I remembered that it was an S-Rank item, but what was it called again?

“Hey, hyung-nim!”

Slamming the car door closed with her foot, Moon Hyuna waved one of her arms. It should be an expensive car, but a scratch would form. She treated it too carelessly.

“I’m thinking of it as going around a dungeon holding a glass bead, so even if it’s an A-Rank, there’s a little excitement. Don’t break.”

“You are not going around holding it. If you leave it quietly in a safe place, there is no need for it to break.”

“Ah, how boring. Yerim, you too, hi!”

“Hello, unni!”

The two of them hugged tight, friendily. Or no, Yerim grabbed Moon Hyuna’s arm and twisted it, and Moon Hyuna leisurely broke free and pulled Yerim into a headlock.

“Oho, your strength increased a bit?”

“Ah, ah, I yield!”

They got along well. Yerim was yelling, ‘I love you, unni! Spare me!’. It must be nice for it to be easy to say ‘I love you’. I had to say the keyword to Moon Hyuna, too.

“What are you looking at so piercingly? Jealous?”

Yoohyun said nonsense. My neck bones were weak.

In the meantime, another car arrived. The person who came out was none other than the Seseong Guild Leader Sung Hyunjae. As expected, with an unseasonal coat hanging grandly, he didn’t seem like a Hunter but a young businessman.

I remembered that dark red coat. It was a first attack reward for the S-Rank dungeon ‘Raining Volcano’, the SS-Rank equipment Fire Dragon Sillekia’s Wings. The other options were good too, but it especially had an S-Rank fire resistance, so during the ranking competitions, Yoohyun had a hard time.

‘But how are dungeon reward items made?’

Could it possibly be the system people manually making them? There were things like armor, but the higher rank the item, the more there was a considerable number of modern objects, so I wondered if they were matching our world while giving them. And things like that were more expensive even if the abilities were the same. A coat or a vest really was better than a cloak or armor.