Ch 42: My Dongsaeng is... (2)

My Dongsaeng is… (2) >

“Then, excuse me.”

The man with the Awakened People appraisal skill said, coming towards me. I also wanted to look at the status windows of the people here, but if I used Seed-Leaf now, it would probably be noticeable.

I was receiving the attention of S-Ranks. If I turned my eyes toward the air, I would immediately be grabbed at the back of my neck for doing something suspicious.

-Keureureu

Peace, who was quietly in my arms, abruptly bared his canines. Soon after, the appraiser stepped back and spoke.

“Average stat F-Rank, the Agility Up and Mental Up skills are both E-Rank.”

“Did it feel the appraisal skill being used? It’s sharp.”

The Hanshin Guild Leader said with admiration.

Hanshin Guild Leader, Bak Mingyu. He was an S-Rank Hunter specialized in defense and I think exactly thirty this year. He was originally an ordinary office worker, and was an easygoing man with a weak presence among the country’s S-Ranks. Hanshin Guild as a whole also didn’t stand out significantly and was an easy high rank.

On a particular note, he had a bad relationship with Kim Sunghan. Specifically, Bak Mingyu one-sidedly regarded Kim Sunghan as a nuisance.

Had he instinctively recognized Kim Sunghan’s talent? Since, if Kim Sunghan became an S-Rank, the premium of being the country’s sole defense-specialized S-Rank Hunter would fall.

“A still immature thing at a C-Rank level? Hansoo-ssi, try using your skill again.”

The Breaker Guild Leader said to the appraiser. She waved him over a while ago too; did she bring over the appraiser? Or he might be a Breaker Guild member.

One of the 3 big guilds, Breaker. That guild leader was the country’s sole female S-Rank Hunter Moon Hyuna. Though she wasn’t the sole one anymore.

She was in her late twenties, her previous occupation used to be a tennis player, and her main weapon was a big spear so she had the most interest in a familiar. The country’s guild with the most familiars currently was Breaker, and 2 years later, they had spent a fortune on buying a high rank familiar from overseas.

-Kyaang!

When the appraiser used his skill again, Peace howled loudly. This time, the distance was even further so was he really detecting it?

“It’s okay, Peace.”

While soothing the agitated Peace, the gazes toward us became obviously heated.

“This must be true.”

The Hunter Association Head admired, surprised.

“If it’s a Horned Flame Lion, it’d be an S-Rank dungeon boss rank, right?”

Moon Hyuna asked, looking at Yoohyun. He was 8 years your junior, but he was a guild leader and S-Rank like you, so why were you dropping the honorifics?

“It was not a singular entity, but three adults, excluding the juvenile. The total abilities were less than a singular boss but they were definitely at the level of an S-Rank.”

“Since the first attack was two months ago, the second attack must be in a month. How’s this, young master[1]. Giving it to us if another juvenile appears.”

“A trade for an highest grade juvenile familiar with Cold Resistance is possible.”

Yoohyun smiled softly and said. Moon Hyuna also raised the tips of her mouth back at him.