Ch 66: Q&A (2)

< Q&A (2) >

Water Droplet: I apologize. Those guys don’t seem like it but their abilities are good.

Tree: It’s water that’s past staying still for a while, to starting to rot. Water change doesn’t happen at all here, you know~.[1]

Water Droplet: The second reason is, it is a beginner-use auxiliary system to a certain point.

Honey: Beginner-use?

Water Droplet: Yes. The people in Honey’s world are like that. Take for instance, an ability to fly appearing one day. How would you realize that? Would there be anybody who would be like ‘ah, I should try flying!’?

That was so. Who knew if you were a young kid, but if normal adults attempted to fly by themselves, they would be sent to a psychiatric hospital.

Water Droplet: That is why the thing applied that seemed the most suitable for Honey’s world is exactly those status windows. A game-like system with rectangular windows that show levels, abilities, skill, and even rewards.

Tree: But since it’s beginner-use to a certain extent, it’s not far until it disappears.

Water Droplet: The adjustment level will be examined and in roughly 10 years, give or take, it will gradually go away. Sequentially, starting from the windows of the people who have already Awakened.

Honey: Do you have to take them away? If the status windows disappear, afterwards, it will be difficult for Awakened People to realize they have Awakened.

It was convenient in various ways having a system.

Water Droplet: Please do not worry about that. They have not adjusted enough right now, so people cannot feel their own abilities. And even if they felt it, they would be confused about if it was real or just a delusion.

Tree: Even now, if you’re about S-Rank, you can slightly sense others’ abilities. Once the system disappears, that sensation will become stronger. Among them, sensitive people will probably be able to sense even Unawakened People’s abilities. That’s why Honey’s Seed-Leaf skill rank is on the lower side, compared to the current usefulness.

At any rate, I had been wondering if it wasn’t too good to be an S-Rank. When the ability to check expected Awakening status windows became common, it would only leave the optimized Awakening effect once per month, so it was exactly S-Rank level.

Tree: Also, the beginner system may be a comfortable guide, but it’s a restriction that draws limits too.

Water Droplet: It is similar to only being able to move within the system in a game, unlike reality. I suppose it feels convenient right now that ranks and skills appear clearly. But if it is determined like that, it becomes harder to escape.

Tree: F-Rank Awakened People can never become S-Ranks. Since, in the view of the system, the amount of growth for an F-Rank is determined. No matter how much you try, B-Rank is the limit. On top of that, initially, the system has a safeguard too, so it’s hard to grow at all as a skill-stat both F, outside of exceptional cases.

Water Droplet: Since people keep on changing. There is nothing determined. Of course stats, but skills too.

Tree: And, we and the system aren’t accurate either. Especially lately, our accuracy has fallen a little because of Honey.

…Because of me?

Newcomer: That is true! Can’t you please decrease the frequency of use for the Seed-Leaf-skill? Just even 20% is fine. I think I will die from overwork!(ㅠ◇ㅠ)