Ch 60: Pretend to Forget(3)

< Pretended to Forget (3) >

“Hunter Han Yoojin-nim!”

Bak Hayool shouted with a voice filled with welcome and worry. At the same time, surprise seeped into the expression of those guys on guard.

“I was wondering, but it’s really Han Yoojin?”

“Why is Han Yoojin here? I thought he was hidden away somewhere you couldn’t even see his face by the Haeyeon Guild Leader!”

“Fuck, is Han Yoohyun coming here too?”

Those guys were taken aback and scanned the surroundings. Then again, they couldn’t have thought that I came by myself. But I was alone.

“Did the Haeyeon Guild Leader really come here too?”

Bak Hayool was excited, with his face smeared with his nosebleed. Did this guy still like Hunters after being hit? That was an illness.

“I am alone.”

“Sorry? But-!”

“Please just close your eyes.”

I stood to the side and used the earrings’ shield skill on Bak Hayool. Bak Hayool yelled something, but I used it to the maximum so even sound was blocked and I couldn’t hear him. It was B-Rank shielding so unless I made a mistake, not a single hair on him would get hurt. I shouldn’t use the poison, as much as possible.

“…He’s alone?”

Kim Yongjin mumbled, as if he couldn’t believe it. He sure had a lot of suspicion.

“If I wasn’t alone, someone probably would have burst out already. You all probably know, but I’m in a position of getting quite an excessive amount of protection, right?”

There wasn’t just one or two people who would be shocked seeing me do this kind of thing here. At my words, those guys were relieved.

“Did that stat F-Rank lose his mind?”

When a D-Rank tried to go over to me, Kim Yongjin stretched out his arm and blocked them.

“Wait. There has to be something for him to be that confident. Just from the fact that he followed us here without being caught means it’s not normal.”

“Still, aren’t his stats definitely F-Rank? He got certified by the Association.”

“Even if he had a lot of equipment, he wouldn’t be at a level of a C-Rank. He’s a piece of rice cake[1] that rolled over.”

The rice cake was our Chirpie. It really rolled around well, all round and soft.

“First of all, should I say I’m happy to see you? We have a relationship where it’s our first meeting, but it’s not our first meeting.”

At my words, those guys had expressions like asking what nonsense I was saying.

“…Though I did see him on TV.”

“No, we really met for real. Actually, I regressed. I came back to the past. You’re surprised, right?”

Saying this in front of guys I had killed with my own hands 4 years ago, it really was pleasant. And it was super realistic. Yoohyun came alive so right away, that it was little ambiguous.

“It was as much as 5 years! Ah, I met you guys 4 years ago. It’s 1 year from now, and after that I never saw you guys again. Since I killed you. Since I could meet you again, I’m really pleased. You’re going to die anyways, so become my bamboo forest[2].”

Let’s just let it out refreshingly.

“……What, is he crazy?”

“I also know that I look crazy, but if you say it openly, I’ll be hurt. And you guys don’t have your heads screwed on right, either. If I’m fifty steps, you bastards would be five hundred steps. Especially Kim Yongjin, you seriously crazy bastard. I was really regretful because I killed you too comfortably that time.”