Ch 77: Hatchling Class Teacher(4)

< Hatchling Class Teacher (4) >

“I had looked forward to it a lot because I had heard that what Hunter Yoo Myeongwoo had made was an S-Rank spear. Of course, it’s not like I don’t have an S-Rank giant spear, but it’s good to have one more as a spare. It’s uneasy if you only have one of your main weapon. It’s not like it won’t ever break just because it’s an S-Rank weapon.”

Moon Hyuna said, lightly jumping over the building wreckage.

The second day of the dungeon attack was also smooth and leisurely. Maybe thanks to the Yoo Myeongwoo effect, they growled at each much less, unlike yesterday. Of course, it wasn’t to the point of laughter and amicability, but they didn’t try to butt heads and fight.

“And if the weapon options are different, it can change your combat style. I am a bit simple. It’s not much of a trouble yet against monsters, but if it’s against a human who can know my information ahead of time, it’s annoying.”

Then she glanced at the direction Sung Hyunjae had gone.

“So can’t hyung-nim secretly nudge Hunter Yoo Myeongwoo a bit? Like ‘how about an S-Rank giant spear as the next weapon’.”

“Unni, I’m more urgent!”

Yerim, who was sitting leaning against my back, suddenly shouted. It was a position where her legs were stretched out toward Peace’s butt, which looked uneasy because she might fall, but the person herself was incredibly relaxed.

“Unni already has all S-Rank equipment, but I only have the spear and a bracelet, okay?”

“That Haeyeon Guild Leader is stingy. Ah, I’m not criticizing your younger brother. It’s good to be frugal.”

“It is not that he is frugal, but that their aptitudes are exact opposites and even their combat styles are different, so there were not enough things that suited Yerim.”

Yoohyun was in the center of close-range combat based on overflowing flame power. Because he characteristically didn’t have any lacking places and had all-round outstanding stats and skills, he was stronger in a one on one situation against a particular strong person, rather than many. On the other hand, Yerim was focused on Mana and Agility. And her skills were specialized in quickly binding many enemies and sweeping them away.

Their aptitudes and types were exact opposites, so there was no choice but for there to be only a few that Yerim could use among the S-Rank equipment that Haeyeon possessed. She wouldn’t be going into an S-Rank dungeon right away, so rather than S-Rank equipment with wrong options, A-Rank equipment that fit her characteristics well was better.

“That is true. Did you know that all the of equipment in Haeyeon, really, if the rank is just a little high, then it’s thickly layered with flame resistance? Did they say that if you were going to go into an S-Rank dungeon with Guild Leader, you needed a C-Rank flame resistance at minimum? If you were going to be close by, then you need B. Or a defense specialization.”

“Yerim, if you’re going to make your team, you should probably be gathering equipment with cold resistance starting now. It’s not other people’s business.”

“Ahhh, that’s true! That’s right, shit!”

The road of suffering was clear for our Yerim. Still, as long as she properly had an S-Rank team, it would be smooth sailing. The level of difficulty for dungeons would go up, but if I could stick her with Moon Hyuna, there wouldn’t be anything to worry about. The keyword hadn’t been applied yet, probably.

[Influence completed targets (7)]

(Han Yoohyun-S)(Bak Yerim-S)(Peace-S)(Standby)(Standby)