Ch 68: Blue(1)

< Blue (1) >

[Don’t worry. There’s n□ reason to do too much.]

[Let’s just k□ll that and le□ve.]

[It’s a bit □□?]

[S□ you couldn’t raise the level even a bi□.]

[N□! Peace!]

[What □onsense are you □□ying now. No.]

[Ok□y. Even if I secretly go out, d□□’t even s□y that. And there’s no reason to □o out for a long time anyways.][1]

Red eyes that didn’t have whites quickly read down the text appearing on the window. At intervals in the meantime, other notification windows popped up.

[Awakened Person Nared Pasamuha 10 level skill conditions satisfied]

[I-25 dungeon first attack]

[I-3 dungeon special attack B-2 achievement]

‘Newcomer’ moved the ends of the fin divided into strands and checked Nared Pasamuha’s aptitude information, and at the same time, took care of the first attack and special attack rewards. The rewards didn’t have special details, so immediately after the acceptance, the system moved on its own. But the 10 level skill had to be directly picked among the ones fitting the aptitude and current state, and connected.

While doing so, Han Yoojin’s conversation window disappeared. He had left the dungeon.

After taking care of several other matters, Newcomer waved the long and wide fins and went out to the lounge.

On a white chair that seemed like a moon with the middle scooped out, ‘Water Droplet’, who had been the source of water for a past world, was smoothing down a broken deer antler.

The antler that seemed to be made from translucent crystal was letting out a faint light.

“I was nervous.”

Gathering his fins in front of him and sitting, Newcomer let out a sigh.

“Since we can only see a part of only Honey’s words, I cannot tell exactly what the matter is. The atmosphere is completely serious too. It is a relief that it seemed like it ended well this time, but isn’t Honey’s younger sibling definitely a little dangerous?”

At Newcomer’s words, Water Droplet wore a vague smile.

“There is no precedent for the Perfect Caregiver’s keyword effect, and that being applied overlapped, so it’s hard for even us to predict. Still, he has already offered his life and saved Honey once. I think that as long as he is pacified well, he would become the most reliable guardian.”

Even with Water Droplet’s words, Newcomer’s expression didn’t relax. Instead, the frown became deeper.

“I think something like a typical warrior would be more relieving. And an oracle is more convenient for the system, than a game. Though, of course, the thing that requires the least work is a world that has developed up to virtual reality.”

“If it gets to even virtual reality, isn’t that the precipice?”

“That’s right! That is why the demon king warrior story is the best! Playing a god is also fun. Next time, I want to be a chicken and beer god. That side normally has bland food. Fried, seasoned, soy sauce, green onion chicken, spicy chicken…”

Newcomer, who was reciting types of chicken in a row, looked at Water Droplet as if he had suddenly thought of something.

“But the blacksmith. Doesn’t he also have potential? Truthfully, I am uneasy about Honey and sorry to him too, but can’t we change the target?”