Ch 57: One Night's Curse and Poison Dragon(2)

One Night’s Curse and Poison Dragon (2) >

Maybe they were using a type of hiding skill, because I couldn’t clearly see their appearance. But the silhouette was definitely a human. And they spoke too.

Was it an S-Rank Hunter who had a hiding skill?

That wasn’t in my memories.

I scrutinized the collapsed silhouette and went toward the basket that Chirpie was in. As soon as I picked up Chirpie, who was sleeping without knowing a thing, the silhouette jumped up.

“Wow, how thrilling. Darling, what was that? My curse resistance is S-Rank, but I had to put on a de-cursing item to finally pull free?”

It was a woman’s voice. The curse resistance was S-Rank – it was a little awkward for me to say, but she must be a fiend.

According to The Weak’s Premonition, she had stat S-Rank, S-Rank poison skills and curse skills, SS-Rank short-range physical attack skills, an SSS-Rank title… What was all this. She really was a Hunter I hadn’t heard of or seen. Exactly what kind of title was it that there were three S’s stuck to it?

Of course, the attack power could be nonexistent like my L-Rank titles, but it seemed like that possibility was low. Because.

[ Awakened Person – Riette ]

Current stat rank S

Possible Awakening stat rank S

[ Optimized Initial Skills ]

Eternity’s Severance(SS) Acquired

Knife’s Path(S) Acquired

Dazzling Aura(S) Acquired

Flowing Cloud(A) Acquired

Severance, knife, aura. No matter how you looked at it, they were initial skills that had nothing to do with curses or poison. In other words, the poison and curse skills she had were highly likely to be the SSS-Rank title’s skills.

“What could you be looking at, our cutie[1].”

…I didn’t like the way she spoke at all. With that name too; was she a Westerner?

‘Setting aside stats, the skills are no joke. If the ranking competition existed now, she would be in the highest range.

Proximity combat aptitude and poison and curse SSS-Rank title. And she seemed to have a hiding skill too. Seeing how the Lauchtas’ Natural Enemy skill was set off, the SSS-Rank title was also related to curse and poison dragons. It was Dio Valshesis, right? It was a monster I hadn’t heard of, but just looking at the name, it didn’t seem like a normal fiend[2].

“Darling? Why don’t you show me a reaction already or something? Are you frozen from surprise?”

“If you have business, you should have requested visitation through phone during the day, Riette-ssi.”

“Oh my?”

Right after the exclamation full of surprise, the blurred silhouette became clear. Showing her appearance in the darkness, was a beautiful woman with a cheerful smile. A bob that was cut short for activity was a dark black and the two eyes were a clear gold.

Gold eyes. The appearance of high rank Hunters could change strangely, according to their aptitude or skills, but that had too different of a gold quality to be called something that belonged to a human.