𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

"Venice! Are you done packing??" Pete yelled from downstairs.

"We still have time babe, let him be," Vegas said wrapping his arms around Pete's waist and settling his chin on his shoulder.

"If I don't we will never be able to even leave this house" Pete grumbled.

"Hey! That's not true" Venice's voice was heard. The couple looked at him coming down the stairs with his luggage.

"Whatever sails your boat," Pete said.

"Let's leave?" Vegas asked stopping venice to talk back to Pete.

"Yeah"

The family went out.

The Theerapanyakul and the Kirigun family were going on a vacation to get to know each other.

Their sons Venice aka Phayu and Rain were in love and dating so they thought why not get to know each other on a trip?

So they decided to go to Italy.

Vegaspete were going in their car to the airport with the luggage of the three. Phayu was taking his bike and first went to rain's house to pick him up and send his soon-to-be in-laws in their car and take rain with him.

Vegaspete drove to the airport while phayu stopped in front of rain's house. He got down from the bike and went to the front door and rang the bell.

Tharn opened the door and was not so pleased to see phayu there.

So let me summarise what happened.

It was around 2 months ago when phayu and rain newly started dating.

Around 8 p.m. rain was in his room smiling widely while scrolling through his phone.

He was looking at phayu's pics that the latter had sent him. (Obviously, what else would he be looking at smiling so stupidly?)

Tharn entered his room without knocking making him panic and hide his phone behind his back.

Tharn gave him a suspicious look "what are you hiding?"

"Nothing dad" rain replied with a high pitch.

"High pitch voice, you're lying, so either you tell me what you're hiding or I'll get your phone myself " tharn warned him.

"Dad~ it's nothing~" rain tried to use a cute voice but that didn't buy it.

Instead, tharn went to rain, and snatched away his phone.

"Just like I thought" tharn angrily said.

"Who is he??"  Tharn asked trying not to lash out at rain.

"H-he is p'phayu! He is my senior" rain replied and tried to get his phone back but tharn was quick to pull it away.

"Senior?? Then why were you looking at his pic as if you wanna have his babies??" Tharn asked angrily.

"Dad!! That's not... Okay fine! He's my boyfriend!" Rain finally gave up and told tharn about his boyfriend and as expected of tharn...

"Your boyfriend??? Boy, you're only 19!! You aren't allowed to date until you are at least 27!" Tharn shouted angrily.

"DAD! I'm already grown up! I can date whoever I want to! And 27! I'd be fucking old by then!" Rain also shouted angrily

"Language! I'm your dad!" Tharn shouted more loudly.

Hearing these shouts type rushed to see what the commotion was all about.

"What happened? Why are you all shouting?" Type asked calmly which did not at all suit his character but he had to be calm at the moment.