𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑒𝑛

EDIT:

IM SORRY! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON IN MY HEAD WHEN I WROTE THIS! IM SO SORRY! I SOMEWHOW FORGOT THAT THIS IS LITA X KINNPORSCHE! PHAN, THEIR MOM AND UNCLE DONT EXIST HERE! CAN WE JUST FORGET THAT PART HERE! IM SORRY!😭😭😭😭
_____________________________

"p'pai" sky called out.

"Yes baby?" Prapai diverted his attention from his laptop to his wife.

"Mom told me to bring you this coffee" sky smiled and walked towards prapai and handed the coffee to him.

Prapai took the cup and smelled it, not impressed. He kept the cup on the table and pulled sky to make him sit on his lap.

Praipai took a big sniff of the sweet scent of his lover and commented "much refreshing"

Sky giggles in response "p'pai~"

"Aren't you cute~" prapai cooed and went back to his sniffing.

"This is your family photo?" Sky asked pointing at the frame on prapai's working desk.

"Yeah, You've already met everyone. Oh except for my uncle, this one" prapai replied, and pointed out the handsome looking man.

Prapai picked up his coffee mug to drink but halted when sky started speaking excitedly "Forst Patheera is your uncle??"

"Hold on" prapai frowned, keeping his mug down.

"Yes! I listened to his interview when i was feeling down" sky explained.

"I wanna meet him. Can you please take me to him??" Sky pleadingly asked, adjusting himself to see prapai's face more clearly.

"Please i want to him. Please take me to him!" Sky whined.

"Thats enough, enough, enough, stop looking!" Prapai covered sky's eyes and kept the photoframe down from sky's hand.

Sky held the free hand and wrapped it around his waist, whining "but i wanna"

Sky was cut off by prapai "I'm jealous even if he's my uncle" prapai said, removing his hand from sky's eyes.

"Just look at this black giant for the rest of your life" prapai said, irritated.

"Jealous?" Sky smiled

"Obviously" prapai replied as a matter of fact.

"I almost wrote the word on my forehead" he added.

Sky grinned, wrapping his hands around prapai's shoulder and started "you know p'pai?"

"What? I know nothing at all" prapai replied looking away, still jealous. This made sky grin more. He was truly enjoying this.

"I can look at this black giant for the rest of my life because I love you, P'pai" sky cooed, pinching prapais cheeks with both his hands making the black giant smile.

Sky smiled, connecting 5heir foreheads and leaned in for a kiss, hands in the same position.

They shared a short, sweet kiss before sky pulled away and Prapai chased his lips.

But sky resisted and got up from his lap and looked at the smiling man, giving his him a loving look.

"I better go see Phan. Bye!" Sky said and left without looking back at prapai.

Prapai smiled and shouted at sky "if i can't make you pass out tonight, don't call me pai"

"We'll see" sky shouted back making the black giant grin.

"Ah~ I'm head over heels for my sky" prapai shook his head, grinning.

"Phan~" sky called out, entering her room.