𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

After a few hours everyone decided to leave as the star of the night, baby Dara was tired and fell asleep.

Ok the other hand Porsche had disappeared because a sudden emergency had come up which needed to be attended on the spot but he came back soon after.

Everyone took notice of how good sky was with dara. As in, he knew how to take care of a baby properly, he knew how to entertain a baby, he knew how to do small things which would make the baby happy.

This truly made prapai joyous. His heart felt full of warmth. He imagined sky with their future baby. His babies playing together while he watches them with a big smile.

But it was for the future. Right now sky is too young to take care of a child.

On the way home in the car, sky couldn't stop talking about how adorable and soft and small Dara was that it honestly made prapai jealous of her.

How did the tiny human made his boyfriend feel so giddy while he couldn't?

At night when the two were cuddled up in the bed, prapai with nothing but boxers while sky dressed in a loose tank top and boxers.

"P'pai" sky called out in a small voice, almost inaudible.

"Yes baby?" Prapai said.

"You love me right?" Sky looked at prapai with hopeful eyes.

Prapai frowned "what type of question is that baby? I love you more than I love myself sweetheart. I'd cross any limit for you. I'd do anything for you"

Sky grinned "than can we adopt a baby?"

Maybe he shouldn't have said that. Prapai thought to himself.

"Love no." Prapai denied, gently.

"You don't love me" sky frowned.

"Baby i do love you. I do. But we can't adopt a baby yet" prapai tried his best to explain.

"Why not?" Sky frowned. Clearly not liking the idea of prapai denying him his only request.

"My sky, you are only 19. You still have a lot left for your future. You still have 3-4 years more to graduate. Then you would want to work and earn a living for a few years and in between we'll get married. There will be no time for us to raise the baby.

I'll be busy with my office work while you'll be busy with your college and in future, your work. We barely have time for us. You think we can raise a child in such an atmosphere?" Prapai explained.

Sky frowned, in a way that showed he was thinking. Thinking of what prapai tried his best to explain to him.

"You are right" sky nodded and went back to snuggle in prapai chest.

"Baby" prapai called. He knew sky was upset that he couldn't have a baby of his own.

"I'm fine" sky replied, his voice clearly not fine.

Even though prapai couldn't see his face, he was sure sky was pouting with tears in his eyes, trying his best not to cry.

"Love, look at me" prapai gently raised sky's chin, and saw what he had imagined.

"Don't cry love. It's not that i dont want to have a baby with you. I do. I'd love to have a symbol of our love but not now. We first have to get married." Prapai wipped the tears which rolled down the sky.

"Let's get married?" Sky asked in small voice, wanting prapai to agree but knowing well he wouldn't.

"Not yet baby" prapai kissed sky's forehead, staying there for a few seconds.