𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

-This chapter is meaningless. I just wanted to write kimchay fluff-

"Angel~" Kim called out as he exited his- their bedroom.

"In the balcony!" Kim heard porchay-, his husband of 10 years.

The shirtless Kim, wearing only sweatpants walked behind porchay and back hugged him.

"You need to stop calling me angel, I'm past 30 now" porchay argues.

"So what? You're like an angel in my life. I'd never quit calling you that." Kim smiled, pecking porchay's bare neck.

"You're hopeless" porchay shakes his head, smiling.

"Yes. Hopelessly in love with you" Kim laughs.

"You're getting sappier as you get old" porchay cringes.

"And you love it" Kim husks, pecking porchay's cheeks.

Porchay turned around in Kim's arms and rested his own on the bare chest.

"You look so beautiful" Kim caresses the youngers cheek.

"I know. You never fail to remind me that" porchay smiles.

"I love you" Kim randomly confesses.

"You're so random but i love-" porchay was about to complete his sentence when Kim phone, which was in his pocket, rang.

Kim grumpily took out the phone and declined the call with one hand while the other was on porchay's waist, holding his close.

"It was pai, you should pick it up" porchay comments.

"No. It's us time right now. Pai or anyone can wait." Kim argues back.

"You were saying something?" Kim asks, eventho he knows what porchay was saying.

"I was? I dotn remember" porchay acted as if he was trying to remember what he was saying.

"Angel~" Kim whined.

"You get so whiny~ I lovee youuuuuu" porchay cooed, squeezing kim's cheeks.

Kim smiled contently and leaned in to kiss porchay.

Their lips met halfway through in a slow, sweet kiss.

Kim moved his lips and porchay followed his lead. He trapped porchay between him and the railings and made out. Completely eating up porchay's mouth.

Porchay patted the bare chest, indicating that he was out of breath. Kim pulled away as a string of saliva joined their lips.

"Good morning" Kim laughs.
"Good morning hubby" porchay plays along.

Kim leans in, resting his forehead on porchay's as they catch their breath.

Kim's phone again made the irritating sound, indicating someone was calling him again.

Kim groaned and took out his phone and saw that it was prapai again. He cut the call.

"P'kim~ pick it up or else he will keep calling" porchay reasons.

"But i want to spend some time with my angel without being disturbed" Kim reasons and turns of his phone, putting it back in his pocket.

"I have a feeling he's gonna show up" porchay says.

"Don't say that. It's a free day today, i want to spend the entire day, holding you" Kim pouts, leaning his head on porchay's.

Porchay hugged Kim's neck, pulling him close.

"Okay." Porchay says.

Just as porchay said this, their doorbell rang.

Kim had never wanted to punch someone so bad.