𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

NOTE:
Many of you are confused about the previous chapter and why this chapter doesn't match the previous one. The previous chapter is inspired by the special EP of Love In The Air. I changed the scene from how Phayu and Prapai got to know about rain and sky's location. After the previous chapter the scene continues as shown in the ep so i won't write that.

_______________________

It was now winter.

Today the temperature dropped to 14°C.

And sky had never hated winter so much till now.

Here he was. Grumbling, angry on how he had to wake up early in cold winter morning, where he could just stay in the bed and cuddle all morning with his boyfriend.

But he has collage to be at.

"You don't have to go baby, take a leave for today?" Prapai suggested, making sure sky was wearing enough warm clothes.

"No. I have to submit an important project today" sky pouted, hugging prapai, burrying his face in his neck.

"It's okay love, you'll make it through the day"prapai encouraged, kissing sky's neck.

Sky pulled away "let's go, can't wait for the day to finish" and left through the door.

Prapai stared at the open dorm door blankly for a second "what was that?"

"Are you coming?!" Prapai heard sky yell from the corridor.

"Yes!!" Prapai quickly closed the door and followed sky to the car.

The ride to the college was warm. By warm i mean, sky clinging to prapai's one arm while the other arm of prapai was busy driving.

Occasionally sky had to leave the arm so prapai could change the gear.

To be honest, prapai had no idea whats gotten into sky to become so clingy but he's not complaining! He would savor this day till next such day comes around.

Gosh he never liked winters so much.

"We are here baby" prapai announced, pulling in front of the collage building.

"Thank you for the ride" sky smiled and left Prapais arm. Before he could open the door, prapai said "just thank you isn't enough"

Sky looked at him and then looked around to see if someone was watching them.

The coast was clear. Sky leaned in and pecked prapai's cheek making him pout.

Sky smiled and pecked him on the pout. Both smiled, sick in love and bid their goodbyes.

Sky happily skipped inside the building and was met with Sig and Rain.

Sig saw him and acted with rain "aww babyyy i wannttt aa kisss" Sig made an ugly big pout making rain disgusted.

Sky shook his head, knowing that his annoying friends had seen him kiss his boyfriend.

He walked to them and smacked Sig's head "don't even think of teasing me"

"Ow! How dare you! No respect for your friend" Sig rubbed his head and got ignored by sky whoes attention was now on rain.

Rain was shivering with cold, wearing only the school uniform. Sky frowned and asked "where is your sweater?"

"I forgot" rain whined and hugged sky for some warmth.

"How did you forget your sweater?! Didnt p'phayu remind you?" Sky frowned, unzipping his hoodie to let rain inn and hugged his back thigtly.