𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

Happy Birthday p'peat! May this year be successful for you! 💞💞
________________

Prapai sighed as his phone switched off.

"Sweetheart, can I use your phone? Need to make a call" prapai asked sky who was watching a Korean drama with tankhun.

Honestly, prapai doesn't even want to be here. He had plans with sky today but since his beloved uncle decided to steal his boyfriend from him, he had no choice but to follow them.

"Sure," sky said, giving his phone to prapai without shifting his eyes from the screen.

Prapai looked at him and took the phone from the extended hand.

He turned on the phone and frowned.

On the lock screen, there was a man, a hot man. The man was looking straight at the camera with a sexy look in his eyes. His hair parted, exposing his forehead and his face lifted a little, showing off his perfect jawline.
The man is wearing a suit that exposes his chest. Looking like a hot meal.

"Sky" prapai called out, his voice much colder than the tone he uses with sky. The tone he uses with other people.

"Phi?" Sky looked at him with big doe eyes, questioning, a little nervous.

"Who is he?" Prapai poked his inner cheek, showing sky the phone.

"That's Kim Taehyung" sky replied.

"And who is he?" Prapai asked, trying to hide his jealous tone

What he didn't expect was the look sky gave him. The look everybody else in the room gave him. Tankhun, arm, pol, and Porsche.

"Y-you don't know him?" Sky asks as if what prapai just asked was the most shocking thing he heard in his entire existence.

"I don't" prapai replied, now confused.

"I did not raise you to not know the Kim Taehyung pai" tankhun said, equally surprised by the discovery.

"God! I don't know him and neither do I care! The question here is why is he on your lock screen?!" Prapai asks, irritated.

"Cause I like him" sky replies duh. Why else would he keep that pic as his lock screen?

"But seriously phi, you don't know who he is?" Sky asks again.

"I don't. And what do you mean you like him??" Prapai frowns, clearly not liking the answer.

Realizing that prapai is jealous sky decides that having a little fun won't be that bad. He smirks in his mind and innocently replies

"I like him! I love him! Just look at him~ he's so fine" sky praised, taking the phone back and opening the photos.

Then he opened a folder with the name 'my loVe' which had more pictures of the guy on the lock screen.