Whose kid is that?

My brothers and I we didn't exactly grow up in a kind loving family. Our father was abusive and Seely was always trying to protect us. Our mother left I was about 7 and Seeley was 17 while Jared was about 9. (Season 8 came out in 2012 where they say it's been 24 years since their mom left I'm sure it gives their ages but I'm not spending all that time looking for it) We grew up in a family of hatred and violence. Seeley wanted better for us than that. But he also had a gambling problem early on. We got out of there as fast as we could. We stayed with our grandfather as early as I can remember. In 1996 I was 15. Seeley was enlisting into the military after he lost his athletic scholarship. I wanted out of there the only way out was when I'm 18.

That still happened just with an adding bonus that at the time I felt like was a curse because it was by unorthodox means and was never supposed to happen the way it did. All I wanted in life was to be famous for acting and singing. I wanted to be in a band and be in T.V. shows and movies. I still got that. When I was about 14/15 I had this boyfriend. We were friends first and he had been the only good thing in my life next to my brothers and my grandfather. My brothers were my best friends and our grandfather was the only real father figure I ever had. But I was the only girl in the family. I didn't have too many good role models. Jared was always in trouble Seeley was always saving him from trouble and he wasn't much better.

For some reason he didn't like my boyfriend. And maybe he had his reasons. I just wish I'd listened before my incident happened the incident that turned out to be a blessing in disguise. There's nothing I wouldn't change about how I got that tiny blessing in disguise except the way I received it. He was always talking about his needs and how slow we were taking things. He had been so kind and caring IDK what happened to him. He never pressured me to do anything else other than sleep with him. Well I was hanging out at his house. I left with him when Seeley and I got into a big fight about him. I didn't want to hear it. There was little to no love in our house growing up and not a lot changed once we were living with our grandfather. I was naïve and stupid back then.

That night my boyfriend was wasted. He'd had a party at his house. And early on he asked me if I wanted a drink. I asked for a soda. It tasted funny but I thought it was because it was a kind of soda I wasn't used to. I didn't think twice to think that I had been drugged. 20 mins later I felt really funny and like I was gonna pass out. He brought me up to his room to let me lay down. I had barfed all over myself. I asked him what was wrong with the soda. He was calm and he was quiet he had this grin on his face as he calmed me down and started to undress me. When I asked why he was undressing me he said I'd thrown up everywhere and asked if I remembered that. I said no. Then I thanked him for helping me because I knew I couldn't change my clothes myself. Had I been more aware I would've run out of that room when I heard his tone of voice when he said "yeah change your clothes that's what I'm doing." Climb onto the bed sweetheart.

He helped me up onto it. He was gentle getting me up on there. I heard the door open faintly. A couple of his friends came in with a camera it was recording. That much I could tell. And I could tell they were also wasted. What are they doing here? I asked. They're here to help. He swept back my hair. You're so sweet to take care of me. I smiled up at him. Oh yeah baby I'm gonna take real good care of you. Just relax and close your eyes and let me do all the work. He laid his hand down over my eyes and forced them closed. And then he had his way with me once I was passed out. After I came too I started screaming and his friends were beating me up so that I couldn't get up and fight them off. All while the entire time they were recording. One of the guys had been held back once he saw that this was not just a prank and saw that they had actually drugged me and that my boyfriend planned on raping me because I wouldn't sleep with him. He called the police but his friends beat him up. One of the guys picked up the phone and said sorry dude wrong number have a sweet night man. Then hung up the phone.