5 years ago

While my brother wasn't working a case today Brennen had Zach with her in a golf cart on their way to a crime scene. I was working back and forth through the FBI office and out of home. Working at home with anything my brother would give me to work on if Layla was home but if she was at school I worked with my brother at the office doing whatever was asked of me. But lately at least I've been at home at a reasonable hour of the day to spend time with my daughter. Reading to her baking with her helping her on homework. And on weekends having online lunch dates with Jason we'd sit at the computer and have lunch with him and he'd read us Brennen's book. We stayed in touch with Seasonal Sister and what they had been up to. It had been relatively quiet the last couple of days the last couple of weeks actually. We would go and do magic with Lauren eat ice cream or have playdates with cousin Parker. My nephew when Seeley had him since it was the only possible time for us to spend time with him. His baby mama insisted on meeting anyone who was a constant in my life if her son was gonna be around me and any significant other. So she had met Jason at least once.

While nothing had a label because we weren't really together away from the band it was like having a relationship where you're married but don't live together but are civil with each other. From what I've heard that's what a green card marriage was like. Legally married but only to keep them in the country. Anyways apparently this wasn't the first crime scene Brennen and Zach had been on without Seeley but whatever it was as they were driving in a golf cart to the freeway or fairway or whatever it's called was not an FBI case. But Zach was worried because he didn't want to be there without Seeley felt this was a bad idea but Brennen was confused because all Seeley ever did was ignore Zach but he was convinced that was just how their relationship worked. And he was ok with it. When they arrived they got to the police tape it looked like there was a crashed plane there with I guess 5 bodies bu Zach cut in asked about the bodies said they were special and how they don't just search any old body. Ian the guy who was in charge said they were VIP asked if that was special enough for them. Zach apologized said usually they had an FBI agent to mediate with them.

Some woman from the museum was with them saying they found another skull so they had two skulls and none of the pieces they had were of the same skull. Brennen told Zach they didn't need my brother to help mediate for them then she saw the pilot and copilot and that made 6 some had most of them intact a couple were just fragments. The bodies were burnt to a crisp with little soft tissues they had high impact trauma injuries of the airplane crashing Zach asked if he should keep talking as if they were listening. Brennen picks up a fragment of a bone it was femur but it wasn't charred. So because it's not made them think that it wasn't part of the plane crash crime scene. After all what were the odds of a plane crashing on a human being?! Back at the lab Goodman said everything he was gonna say couldn't leave that room but Jack wasn't playing this game so Goodman told him to get out. They started talking about how the people who were on the plane were two Chinese communists and he said they were high ranking party men IDK what any of this means and I wasn't there so I can't really explain it to you. And there Goodman sat at his desk they talked about the FAA and the NTSB said they could prove it was an accident though they said they could prove there were 6 bodies instead of the 5 that were only part of the plane crash.

Brennen talked about the fragments that were not on the plane but Goodman asked if it was possible that the fragments were on the plane and then Angela asked about it being in a carry on bag. But Brennen said no because the fragments hadn't touched fire and everything from the plane caught on fire. So Goodman wanted to forget all about the bones for now and focus on figuring out who the 6th person was and didn't want it to become international so he said this was their priority though Brennen disagreed. For the love of G-D why?! He asked her. She said the plane crash was an accident but the bone fragments were not. How do you know he asked her. She said Zach found some unusual cuts and it had to do with dismemberment but then he told them the secretary of the state was requesting they figure out who the 6th body belonged to so now they were upset that it seemed like politics were more important than murder he said told them he wasn't saying please that he wasn't being reasonable that their first priority was to find out whose body this was. And then low and behold we show up. Seeley and I are watching Brennen as she holds up at bone fragment. You got it or you want me to go over it again? She asked us. No I think we got it the plane goes down there's an extra body on board and you're interested in the fragments you found on the ground he sums up.