I find you NOT guilty

This morning Brennen and Seeley were sitting in a conference room at the FBI. They are sitting across from each other he was asking her routine questions. But she was giving him grief about it and felt it was ridiculous. Like giving her name to him and when she refused he teased this was fun and asked if she wanted to get grab coffee. So she she started answering the questions. He asked her why she wanted a gun she said to shoot people he told her that wasn't a good reason. But she said it was the truth. So he wrote something on the lines on self defense. She said she wanted to shoot them. Them being the felons because this was about the first case with the fire. Then he asked her if she had ever been charged with a felony. She asked him charged or convicted. He said charged. She said he knew she had but he told her he just had to ask her the questions. So of course she felt this was nonsense. None the less he continued. When he asked her who the arresting officier was that was easy it was him. She asked if she had to spell it out for him she said he'd sound it out.

She then asked him when she gets her gun he told her she doesn't. Of course she asked why not he said because she was charged with a felony. She told him to write that he was wrong to charge her he said there was no space for that. She reminded him that the guy tried to set her on fire and it was self defense. But he reminded her that she still shot an unarmed man and that he took an oath to protect people who try to shoot people. She reminded him it was just his leg and the guy was in jail anyways so he probably wasn't using his leg very much. Then asked him why they went through the whole thing if he was never gonna give her again? Then said I had a gun that I had lots of guns. He corrected her and said I personally didn't have a gun and I would probably never have one either because I'm emotionally unstable though with no fault on my part. And if my ex came back into my life and I had a gun and I shot him for raping me all of those years he would be dead but I'd be in some kind of mental hospital because I wouldn't had been in the right mind to shoot him. But also the so called guns in my house belonged to my bodyguards and they were there to protect me and my daughter.

He also told her it was part of her rights to sign forms to try and get a weapon and he would never take away her rights and she could always appeal but it was to Cullen and they were both pretty sure he hated her. And then Amy Morton came in and my brother warned her she wasn't supposed to be there and that he gave them her picture to keep her out which is why she told him she wore a short skirt. She's the kind of person who works against him in court and asked if Brennen worked with him and she in short terms told her yes. He told them he didn't want them to bond then reminded Brennen about resubmitting of the forms and once she left Amy had to talk to him about a Howard Eppes. That's funny I thought I knew all of the Eppes though I was 100% sure I knew all the Cullen's too. Apparently this guy was on death row and Amy said he was too be otherwise killed tomorrow. He told her best of luck but she told him he deserved 5 mins of consideration from him since he put him him there in the first place. He tried to make it very clear to her that it wasn't his fault he was just the person who arrested him not put him on death room that the jury did that.

But she was upset about a hair that wasn't her client's and they never found out who it belonged to and the judge wouldn't take it as part of the evidence. She had been on this case for a week or less then and he'd gone through two judges two juries and they both found him guilty. So why did she come to him? She asked him to be positive that Howard was the one that killed the girl despite the fact that the judge wouldn't hear that she had been with a different man that night? Uh I agree with her why did the judge not use all the evidence or hear about how she was with another man on the night she died? Was he being paid off? Either of the judges? Were either of them bent? Had they been drinking? They should've looked at any possible angle. Found all of the evidence spoke to anyone she had contact with the night of her last day who was on this case? And why didn't they talk to the rest of the victim's people in question as far as I know he seemed to be th only suspect. That's not exactly how a crime works. I've seen and played enough cop games and T.V. shows to know there's usually more than one suspect and you just need to find out who actually did it. And not to leave one rock unturned. He should go over the case again. And go through every little detail this time. Like when Elle Woods knew that their client didn't do it because their "witness's" alibi didn't hold up in court thanks to Elle knowing about hair care products and such.