Putting down roots

Until then or rather more or less before that. In reality was some time before he actually got there. Actually I have no idea how we even ended up on the same flight as Brennen since she was flying in from Guatemala and we weren't. Much less sitting next to her. But fate does funny things. Once we got to the airport. I texted my brother that we arrived. But I got no reply. It made me wonder if he forgot or decided he was mad at me for leaving and not staying in contact. We gathered our stuff from the plane and made our way off the plane after Temperance Brennen. And a pretty woman probably not much older than me was at the costumer service desk asking about the flight Brennen would've come off of and since no one was paying attention to her and the board was glitching and she felt she running late she flashed her boobs at them.

And then Brennen went over to her and they hugged she hoped the woman she was talking to had said excuse me first. As myself and my daughter sat in chairs and waited for my brother to respond. Mommy? Are you ok? Layla asked me. I haven't been home in 8 years sweetheart. You haven't been back home since you had me? She asked me. Why not? That's a long story. That I'll tell you about when you're older. I blinked back tears just thinking about it. Meanwhile the woman who was talking to Brennen asked her what it was like in Guatemala she said she never had to flash her boobs for info. The woman asked if she did for anything fun. But she told the woman that she was in neck deep in a mass grave which was in no way romantic. The woman told her that diving into a pit of cadavers was no way to get over a messy break up. Angela nothing Pete and I ever did was messy. She replied. Then you were not doing the right things. Angela the name of the woman talking to Brennen said.

Whose this? You came off the plane together and they're sitting there together near us. Oh that's Seeley's little sister Farrah and her daughter Layla Lila Luna. She looks no older than 8 years old. And Booth's sister looks no older than 21. Angela walked over to us. Hi girls I'm Angela. Hi I looked up at the woman in front of us. Farrah Jade Booth. This is my daughter. Layla Lila Luna Booth. How old ar you? She asked us. I'm 21 I had my daughter when I turned 16. We have the same birthday but under unorthodox means. My brother said he was gonna pick us up but it seems like he's running late. I guess. Well we're heading out do you want to come with us we can drop you off with him. Angela offered. I actually have a place near where my brother lives that my manager helped me get we have a place. Your manager? She questioned. Yeah I'm in a band. Oh maybe I've heard of them. What's the name? She's in the Seasonal Sisters. And if she's the lead singer she's Red Snow. Brennen started. How did you know that? I asked her watching to see if anyone heard her. When you had your daughter put her headphones in to listen to the music while you were telling me your story about how you acquired her I looked at the screen she was looking at she was watching a music video to a song by the band your in.

No way. Angela spoke up. I love your music. Would it be silly of me to ask for your autograph? While it would be odd of me to give you one when I'm in my biological form instead of my famous form but sure no problem. I go into my bag and take out my pen. I sign it with a little message quickly put on some black lipstick kiss it then wipe the lipstick off. And hand it to her. Cool thank you so much. You're so cute both of you G-D I can't believe you're only 21. And I'm sorry about the other part. It must've been hard being a teen mom. Some of it was. But my band and my manager were all really nice and supportive of me and my situation and doted on my daughter. I talked to a therapist while I was out there things got better and I had fun but my band members are off going to college and I wanted to put down roots for my daughter so I came home. And how does it feel? She frowned back at me. As we gathered our stuff and left. There were like bodyguards or whatever following us. I was used to this as was Layla but more so in my Red form. A little strange to be honest. Mom are you ok? Layla asked again. I can feel your pulse racing as I hold your hand. The last time I was here I had a new born baby.