There's a lot going on here

Today is Monday (outfit 5) my alarm was going off and it was 7 something in the morning. I was barely awake when I heard the doorbell. At first I wanted to say coming but at the same time I had no idea who was on the other side of the door. Ms. Booth? I heard a voice on the other end call. I opened the first door and looked at the person from the other side. What's my name? I asked the woman other end. Real or secret Ms. Red Snow? She asked me. That is correct. What's my real first name? Farrah Ms. Also correct. What's my daughter's full name? Layla Lila Luna Booth Ms. What's your name? Monica Geller Bing. I'm the new chef Jason called for. Tell me the secret code word you were given. Ladybug. That's correct come on in please. Make yourself at home. Layla where are you? I called for her. I'm here mommy. She called from the kitchen already eating her breakfast. Was Angel here this morning? I asked her. Yes mommy. I thought he wasn't doing that anymore? I asked her. He said he would if he had the time. He made us both lunch as well. Ok well sweetie our meals are gonna be coming from this nice woman here that Jason hired.

And as far as the maid went her name happened to be Nanny. I felt that was strange but she was a nice middle aged woman who also gave the correct answers. Ok maybe she was a little more than middle aged but she was probably no more than 60. But I wasn't going to call her a little old lady. Yes she was little but she didn't look very old. She had told me she once worked for a lovely couple who had no traditional children but had many dogs. So she was used to a lot of cleaning. I told them we would try to make sure we weren't too much trouble for them. They both laughed at us thought we couldn't be worse than anything they had seen. I also told them we tried our best to keep the house clean. But that Jason insisted on having people at the house to take care of us. And of course he called to make sure they were there. And that they were paid directly from Jason. I took a piece of fruit with me and a couple of snacks to put in my backpack and told Layla to finish her breakfast so that I could get her to school.

Once we were ready to go I put the address into the self driving car and we went to the school. We had to fill out a little more paperwork asking about her pervious schooling and asking me about myself. Questioned me about being a teen mom. Wanted to make sure she was being raised right. I asked the person in charge if that really mattered. She didn't answer the question. She said the person that called for this meeting said there would be 3 of us. Does your daughter have some kind of father figure in her life? I asked again why and if that mattered still I went unanswered. I started to feel very offended. What had she meant by the 3 of us? I didn't have a male figure in my life other than those related to me. Well minus the people I work with. And then the lady we were speaking with stood up to shake hands with the person that she said called this meeting and now we could begin. Hello Love hello Dove. Came a British voice from behind us a kiss on our heads. Jason what are you doing here? I stood up to hug him and then he picked up Layla and gave her a big squeeze. You called this meeting? I asked him. As he set Layla on his lap wrapping his arms around her.

Is this your boyfriend and or husband? She asked. Does it matter? We need to know that the child comes from a good home. I'm a single mom I've been raising my daughter mostly on my own with some friends of mine and putting her through private school. Well whatever you are you make a lovely little family. We're not.... I started. But then Jason put his hand on my leg. I let him take the lead. He gave my knee a little reassuring squeeze and smiled and said thank you. Jason did a majority of the talking. Leaving me at ease. I am the closest male figure of non relations that these girls have ever had. While I might not be Layla's father or have any current relations with her mother I can vouge for her character I've worked very closely with them both the last 8 years. I've the closest thing to a father figure the girl has ever had and I love her as if she were my own. Someday maybe that will become a reality. Here is any legal info and any medial info that you might need. Here are two additional emergency contact numbers and info. Should her mother not be able to be reached for any reason. Any of the 3 parties may pick said child up from school. Everything you need is right here in this folder. On both the mother and the daughter. I watched him gave his card and my brother's card to her. And then took the emergency contact sheet and filled it out himself. I watched as he put his info down first under mine and then Seeley's under that.