Our first Christmas apart

It was the 23rd of December and it was 6pm. And the museum was decorated for Christmas. I didn't think for the last 8 years that I had not been on the road. I spent a lot of time with my bandmates and my daughter and Jason this was the first Christmas I'd had in 8 years without them. Angela was dress like an elf and chasing after Brennen. She asked her for stop galloping for 2 secs. But Brennen said it was easier for her to not give in to peer pressure if no one can catch her. Angela said call it a favor but Brennen wondered how her going to a Christmas party with her was a favor to her?! Then told her to take me. But I was not looking forward to getting 2nd handed high again. Though I was dressed for a party (outfit 14) and I had gotten an outfit for Layla as well (outfit 15) and even got one for Jason (outfit 16) since he had been hanging around lately. I put on my Red Snow wig to match my costume (I have actually worn my character's outfit before to a Christmas party a few years back) and I got one for Layla and Jason to match me. Thankfully it was winter break so the two of us Layla and I have been spending a lot of time together and having family/"family" time with Angel and Spike and Lo/Willow.

Remember what happened last year? Angela asked her. I didn't go last year Brennen reminded her. Which was exactly Angela's point that she had to collect all the photocopies. Photocopies of what? But I didn't think I'd have to wait long for that answer she said last year she took photocopies of her butt and that friends don't let other friends take photos of their butts. I said one of my bandmates was dared to do something like that but she was thankfully in her non Seasonal Sister form so she didn't like get caught doing something stupid. She talked about doing secret Santa but Brennen doesn't like secret Santa. I love secret Santa we used to play all the time. The first time we played everyone had me but it was to cheer me up after all I'd been through those last several months. Jason was in charge of the whole thing. And they were more gifts for Layla that first year then they were for me. I was so happy and felt so loved. I knew it was gonna be the beginning of long lasting friendships full of beautiful things. She teased about if you change the letters it's secret Satan but Brennen was busy with a skull.

She wondered what that had to do with anything. Angela said she had already had one eggnog if that told her anything. She wondered how she was gonna enjoy the party knowing that her best friend in the world was in the lab eyeball to eyeball with Skeletor but Brennen had no idea who that was. Just take Farrah she's already dressed for a Christmas party. Come on she begged Brennen. Would you just come to the party? She asked her and you can come too Farrah you are dressed for it. Brennen and I agreed we would only stay for 20 mins. And then my brother came in with a new case and a suitcase. Merry Christmas Seeley Angela greeted him. Hi Angel I greeted him with a big hug. He looked at Angela and I felt we both looked like quite the pair. She wondered what was wrong with being festive? And then she kissed his cheek because I was nearby and my hat has mistletoe on it. It was a joke gift from the girls. The girls would kind of get wild and childish not that I blame them cause we were 16 years old but you know Spin the Bottle was kind of a childish thing. And hard to do with just us girls. Jason tried not to get involved said it wasn't very professional for him to join us in silly games like this. But like no one was around it was just us.

Seeley was surprised by Angela doing this but then she pointed at my hat. Oh I see he was sweet to play along and kissed her cheek back. Where did you get that? And why are you wearing it? He asked me. Then I told him the same thing I told you guys. When Brennen took the file from him she asked what the context was the only thing I understood from any of it was digging in some kind of fallout shelter and well skeleton. And it was inside the suitcase Angela wondered how long it had been in there. He told us that fallout shelter was from the 50s during some bomb panic. But Brennen said it wasn't suicide and he wondered why not because there was a hole in the head and there was a gun. Brennen wondered if he shot himself then how did his arm end up across his chest because that would not had been possible she told him to bring the skeleton and she would prove it wasn't suicide so the FBI guys carried in the skeleton on a stretcher and Angela was upset because she wanted to go to the party. Brennen told her to take me and go and she would meet us in a few mins. Brennen asked my brother to take us to the party and make sure Angela didn't photocopy her butt. But Seeley said he had some last min shopping to do. Angela said it wasn't last min tile tomorrow.