Two it was two

Today Brennen sits in her office on the computer on an online chat. He feels they should meet IRL for a meal. Brennen has liked so far that it has been anonymous. Dr. Goodman comes in to let her know about a new body for her to look at in the lab and she tells him about how she's been online chatting said they were friends. He felt they were good friends. He had told her where and when to meet him. And she told Goodman that she had done enough Googling to know enough about this person to have a meal with them. He let her know that this new delivery would be top priority. She promises the person on the other end that she will be where she needed to be at the time and place they discussed. Though I have a very bad feeling about this. I found out the hard way that if it seems too good to be true it usually is. But she's a lot smarter than me I think she'll be fine.

On the table in the lab where Zach and Jack had been looking at it the victim's body had cement blocks on their feet and it had washed ashore and looked like he had been fish bait for a good while. At least judging by algae Jack had found. And it turned out they probably the fish then had eaten through both the legs or at least the Tibia part of the legs. Zach pointed out that there was evidence of bullet wounds so it was no wonder there were holes all throughout him. And maybe they were made by a .38 instead of .32 and then Angela joined in said she felt they might need a face. Dr. Goodman said that the FBI said they were pretty sure it was someone by the name James Cugini but Brennen had no idea who that was. Turned out it was a mob boss that disappeared 6 years ago at a daughter's dance recital. Jack said he had on cement shoes and called it being trite though Brennen wondered why they would mess with a classic. And the problem was whoever killed him is very good at their job because they found no bullets.

Jack wondered if they even should be getting involved in this whole mob thing considering that they were pretty into the whole killing thing. Dr. Goodman told him he could remind him of their job description on what it is that they did here. Brennen told Zach that after he cleans the bones to do an x-ray of the like bullet stuff and be careful with the entrance and exits he said he could do it tonight but she said she couldn't work tonight Angela asked her about that website she told her about asking if it was a date she said no it wasn't a date she said it was a meal they asked with a male. Seeley and I arrived he asked her about her dating online she liked the idea of it because there no games. Though I'd probably try to debate that there were more games being played cause you have no idea who you're really talking to unless you really meet them IRL. Which she was going to do tonight. Angela said that would come later if it worked out. Then intro herself to the other agent he was Jamie Kenton and it happened to be that he and Seeley were the best top special agents of the FBI if not the best in the FBI. And then he greeted Brennen and Angela asked if they knew each other and it turned out that he was helping working this case.

It turned out Jamie was one of the original investigators on the case. Now why does that somehow worry me? They asked her about what if her date was some kind of psycho. Seeley said something about magic Brennen said there was no such thing as magic Seeley told her there was and someday we'd prove it to her in a way she couldn't deny it. She asked why Seeley was here she knew why I was here I was there to work to shadow to learn and be paid for it even though the guy paying me would give me the world if I asked for it. He agreed with her on that but said they had remains to look at and that Jamie would babysit them. But Brennen told Seeley that she was told the mob boss case was of top priority he told her that was before they had a case where someone was tortured and ripped apart by dogs and that these remains were fresh. Which one do you want me to help on? I asked them. Yes Seeley said. I mean wherever it is you're needed. For now come with us. We got to a warehouse him me Brennen Zach. The body was tied up to a pole the dogs were in a cage growling Brennen made notes to self in her recorder. She had samples picked up from the dogs poop for Jack to search for anything the dogs could've eaten and the eyes of the victim were gouged out she pointed out the knife marks where the eyes had been.