I will avenge you

It was all over the news on T.V. on the radio. Press cases are the worst they are some of the most annoying cases to work. And I'm guessing they make them more difficult. The press is always hard to deal with. Imagine what they first said about our group? We were a rag tag group of girls all with our problems each one worse than the last. In a toxic relationship an abusive relationship whether partner or family. Getting over drugs or a runaway or want something else for yourself wanted to spread your wings lost a bet whatever the case may be. In my case a teen mom who wasn't planning to be one because I was drugged and raped and thought my boyfriend was good for me and got into an argument with my best friend and my family. Yet somehow we all helped each other take care of each other. We easily became best friends and my second family. To be honest sometimes better than my biological one. Jason was the big brother the fun uncle the adopted dad or in Angela's case "daddy" cute and rich and will give us whatever we want when we want it. Including claiming a child that isn't his even for legal reasons. And he's 4 years older than us so if people thought he was the real dad and at that point I was a minor. Well now things are different and I know just as much as my brother how bad the press is. And the saying that any press is good press unless you've ever been in the eyes of the press you know that lesson the hard way.

Right now my brother and Samuel Cullen were coming out of an alley talking about how much they hate the press they talked about how 3 cameras show up and they kick it to all of these people until it gets to the FBI. And it gets kicked down to him aka my brother which Samuel gave him the opportunity for this case and was told he wants this case closed that he didn't want to pick up the Sunday paper and read that church children found a corse dressed for Halloween while the FBI remain clueless. Knowing my brother he would never let that happen. He sees Brennen and Zach arrive tries to call them over and there was a reporter there. All I have to say was that I was glad I was dressed like myself (outfit 17)  instead of Red or they would've eaten this up more than they were going to already. She told him she got there as soon as she could and he was glad she could make it and hoped he hadn't pulled her away from anything too important and asked me how I was feeling about doing this. It's my new routine wake up with Layla get her ready for school meet you guys at some crime scene go get her from school when it's over and bring her home occasionally mostly get Jason involved in some way shape or form even though he should be focused on his own work and keep working on the case unless it makes me feel unstable in which case Jason hangs out anyways because he's not focused on his work he's focused on me and Layla.

Eventually I go home to my daughter hug her hold her and take a long hot bubble bath with rose pedals and lavender and candles and ice cream and watch Day of Our Lives and cry myself to sleep thinking I'm a terrible mother that my daughter deserves better how I miss my girls and Jason when he's not around and my life on the road and not wanting to be alone with my thoughts but don't want my daughter to see me so upset or be one of those moms that drinks or does drugs or so mentally and emotionally unstable that the daughter is taking care of her and not the other way around leaving the daughter to resent her mother and run away from home and end up with a bad relationship with her mother and the cycle continues until they go to an AA meeting meet other moms and people like them become friends with them and then train other people like them to stop being like them or the daughter has an incident lies that her mother is abusive to her and that's why they ran away the mother says she can change but its little too late and the daughter never wants to see the mother again once they are well enough to be on their own again. Because they're better without each other the daughter is better without her mother. Breathe kid breathe he calms me down. Layla will never think that about you but you have to stop thinking that way about yourself you are not a bad mother you were raped our childhood was dark we tried to give you a better one I had no reason to suspect there was something wrong with him but I'm glad I did. He had been good for you.