016

Distance,

       Isabella had her knees pulled up to her chest, having a pillow on top of her knees to rest her head on, she laid her head down, listening to the song playing on her phone, having her phone next to her, but not wanting to look at it. She stayed silent in there, listening to a song and looking at the wall. Then she hears muffled sounds getting closer. She shuts her eyes, hoping it's not her parents or sister.

As she stayed their, looking away from the door, having her eyes shut, on the other side is Miguel. Looking around her clean room, looking over to see her closet door closed shut. "Isabella... are you okay?" He questions, looking to the shut door, waiting for a response. Yet, it's silent, "I'm coming in now." Miguel mumbled, putting his phone and bag of snacks down, opening the door slowly.

        Miguel looked at the girl, curled up in a small ball. "Isa?" He whispered, before noticing her headphones, he sighed, taking the headphone piece off of her one ear. Isabella's eyebrows furrowed, sitting up and turning over to see him. Her hard glare softened at the sight of him, practically jumping into his arms as soon as she'd saw him. "You're okay..." Miguel reassured as he held her close, rubbing her back. Isabella sighs, sinking into his touch, feeling her eyes feel heavy again, starting the blur from the upcoming tears.

          As she lays in his arms, she lets out a cry, sniffling a bit, keeping her arms around his neck as she tried her best to stay silent. "Let it out, Isa, you don't have to hold it in anymore... I'm here." Miguel comforted her, holding her as she sucked in a breath, feeling her move and melt under his touch, struggling to stop the sobs from coming out. Isabella sat there, moving up to straddle him as she let the tears run down her cheeks.

           The room is silent before Isabella sniffles one more time before pulling away, but staying in the position, having her arms around his neck as she looked at him. "Are you okay?" He asked her, analyzing her features, the wet cheeks, the red nose, and the sort of puffy eyes from the tears. She stays silent as she looks over at him, "I'm sorry... I got your shirt wet from crying." Isabella giggled a bit, looking over at him, smiling softly, trying to lighten the sad mood.

          "Isa, I don't care about the shirt... are you okay?" Miguel grabbed her shoulders, holding her, looking her in the eye, basically looking up at her. "I'm okay, right now." Isabella mumbled, nodding a bit, looking down at him, moving some hair out of his face, smiling softly as she touched his cheek. Miguel looks up at her in awe, overthinking every inch he moved, wondering if he should do something about their distance.

         Isabella looks at his features, being unfamiliar with the look he was giving her, but by the looks of it, he was admiring her in a way. She smiles, keeping her arms lazily wrapped around his neck as she looked down, before leaning in, going in for a kiss, for the first time in her life. It was the first of most things for her.

           It was her first kiss... she'd probably be daydreaming about this kiss being with Ashton in the 6th grade, but it wasn't him, it was Miguel, Miguel Cazarez Mora, the boy she'd secretly been wishing this moment to be with. Isabella pulls away slowly, looking down at him with a smile, cupping his face and pecking his forehead with ease. He looks up at her, in admiration, and even more awe than before.

          Miguel gave a cheesy grin, feeling his cheeks heat up at the moment shared between them, "I've been wanting to do that since... 5th Grade." Isabella let out a breathy laugh as she admitted that, Miguel looks up at her with a small smirk. "Oh, yeah?" He whispered, looking up at her, she hums with a nod, grinning back. "I brought you and I some snacks." Miguel nodded towards the bag full of many snacks. "Thank you, Miguel." Isabella mumbled, smiling softly.

          "Want to watch some movies together?" Miguel asked, looking over at her, holding her waist lazily as he questioned, "Can we watch Minions?" Isabella bit back a smile, trying not to laugh as Miguel gave her a look. "You know what? Fine..." Miguel mumbled with a nod, looking up at Isabella, watching her face contort with excitement, her mouth going agape and a shocked expression quickly appearing.

__________

WOAHHHH STEAMY KISS SCENE WITH MY BAES.