024

Distance,

7 MONTHS LATER...

Miguel looked over to the crowd, seeing Isabella lost and looking around for him. He smiles, turning away and looking towards Madeleine, "Wow, she's so pretty." Becca gasped, as the whole group looked towards Isabella, who was looking down at her phone, most likely going to text Miguel. "I know." Miguel nods with a smile. Mason looked over to Miguel, laughing quietly, before looking to Tristan.

He furrows his eyebrows, "What?" He asks, "You're smiling so hard, and you're fucking red, dude." Brady cackled, looking over to Tristan and Mason who joined in with laughter. "Fuck off." Miguel smiled, shaking his head at his friends teasing. "I can't believe we finally get to meet her after almost... a year!" Madeleine grinned, looking at Becca with a big grin.

"Yeah... it's almost the end of the school year." Miguel mumbled, "Me and her are going to be Junior's next year, and her birthday is next weekend." Miguel said, looking over to his group of friends, "I think she's still looking for you, Miguel." Tristan pointed to the confused girl who stood there afar, her back facing them, "I'll go get her." Miguel says, putting his phone in his pocket before walking away.

                    "That dude's fucking whipped." Brady says, watching Miguel walk over to Isabella. Miguel gets closer, coming behind Isabella, hooking his finger through her belt loop and pulling her back close to his chest. "What the fuc—" Isabella shouts, before turning around and seeing Miguel, her face softening and a smile coming into her face. She wraps her arms around his neck, bringing him in for a tight hug. "Hi, love." Miguel mumbled, now hooking his fingers through the two front belt loops of Isabella's pants.

                     "You fucking scared me." Isabella chuckled, looking up to Miguel, moving a strand out of his face. "Yeah, I know, I'm sorry." Miguel smiled down at her, pulling her in closer by the belt loops and kissing her quickly. "My friend's are waiting at the table, want to go see them now?" Miguel asks as he pulls away, Isabella looks at him and smiles with a quick nod. Isabella grabs his hand, lacing them together as they start to walk towards the group. "I'm nervous." Isabella whispered. "Why?" Miguel questions back in a whisper.

                        "What if they don't like me?" Isabella chuckled lightly, looking over at him nervously. "They'll love you, Isa." Miguel nodded reassuringly, turning to the group as they go closer. "Hi guys, this is Isabella." Miguel motioned to the girl next to him. The group looks over at her, smiling and saying hi, Isabella saying hi back with a grin.

_____________

                       It was now Miguel and Isabella laid in his room, they sat next to each other, sitting in silence. "I'm hungry, do you want to go somewhere?" Miguel turns to look at Isabella, with a soft smile. "Pero, no tengo dinero, Miguel." Isabella stressed in a small voice, looking at Miguel. "I didn't say that you'd pay, Isa. I'd pay." Miguel grins at her, she nods, laughing lightly, feeling her cheeks redden. "You look so pretty when you blush." Miguel admits, cupping a side of her face, rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

                     "Cállete." Isabella chuckled, covering her face up with embarrassment. "Why? I'm being honest." Miguel laughed at his girlfriend, who was still freaking out and blushing, 7 months into the relationship. "Because, you make me turn into a dumbass tomato." Isabella stressed, giggling as she uncovered her face, looking at Miguel. "Too bad, I'm gonna continue to do it." Miguel argued back jokingly, making Isabella smile, holding the side of Miguel's face and kissing him softly.

                    "So... you wanna eat?" Miguel asked, "Yes, I'm starving." Isabella nodded, making Miguel laugh as they both got up and put their shoes on. "I'll go tell my mom we're leaving, then we can go." Miguel smiles, making Isabella admire him shortly before following after him. They walk down the stairs, looking to see Wendy sitting on the couch, watching a show. "Hola ma, we're going to the Diner, is that okay?" Miguel questions, looking over to his mom. "Yeah, go ahead." She nods with a grin, looking to see Isabella next to him.

                    "Hi Wendy." Isabella grins, "Hi mija, I'll see you guys later, be safe. Have fun... but text me if you need me!" Wendy calls out, "We will."

__________

miguel + isabella makes my heart so happy.
-l♥️