025

Distance,

                 The two sit, before ordering and waiting for their food, but conversing at every thing that had come to mind. "Would you want to go to the library again, on your birthday?" Miguel asks, smiling at Isabella. Isabella looks over, her eyes brightening as she nods, "Yeah! We could have our own date, together." Isabella smiles, her eyes glowing with excitement, and her cheeks being pink, yet her dimples being the most noticeable feature on her face.

Miguel smiles, admiring his girlfriend's ramble about the new book she was reading. "And... god. The plot twist, it was so good. I just... woah." Isabella rambled quickly, being shocked with her own quick response. Miguel smiled, trying to bite back the many more smiles wanting to pour out of him. "You look so pretty." Isabella mumbled, looking at Miguel, sipping her milkshake. This catches Miguel off guard.

His eyes sort of widen, his posture straightens, and his smile appears again, "Shut up." He chuckled, looking down to eat one of his fries. "Oh, so I'm not allowed to compliment you?" Isabella smiles, resting her chin on her palm that was stood up on the table, "No." Miguel shakes his head. "Por que, 'No'? You compliment me all the time, I want to show my love to you sometime, too." Isabella stressed jokingly, smiling at Miguel.

                    He looks at her with amusement, smiling before grabbing both of her hands, and looking her in the eyes. Isabella smiles at the sudden movement. "Miguel," Isabella mumbled, smiling at the thought of what she was about to do. "Hm?" He hums, looking her in the eye once more. "I love you." Isabella says, confidentially, it was the first time she felt confident in something, but she knew that she did love Miguel. She always had, and always will, because no matter how far the distance pulls them apart, they will always be pulled back together in each other's hearts.

THE END...

woah.

i actually cannot believe or put into words how excited and surprised i am that i am now publishing my 4TH BOOK!!!! i remember starting my first book in like... september and thought it would be another floppy type of book, but it wasn't... it was so much more than that.

my new book.... shall be revealed right after this is published because i love writing for you guys, even if it tires me out sometimes, i love the constant support and love i get from you all.

especially the comments... because some of you are funny as hell, and some of you guys are so fucking sweet like... oml.

but as we all know, my next book is about... mr. miguel, because i love him with my whole heart. plus, he's one of the finest men on earth, tbh.

but thank you to everyone who has supported me, and the people who have been here from the start, (my first book), because you guys are forever in my heart and i love you all fully and truly. 🙏

-ihesrthim... also known as... lucy.🫶🏽