93 | Lived

A loud alarm sounded in your room and you groaned, turning over to face it and smacking the button. "It's too early for this..."

And suddenly, a minute later, another alarm.

A minute later, another.

I do not remember setting this many alarms. You sat up in your bed, suddenly startled by the large room: a room that you don't remember being yours.

"What the..." You threw off your blankets and ran up to the vanity, where a calendar was taped to the side of the mirror.

A woman stared back at you, with faded scars along her arms, a slight build in muscle, and ear piercings wherever you desire.

Soon enough, you realized that it was you, 10 years into the future.

"...Holy shit."

Another alarm rang and you sighed. "What was so important today that I had to wake up this early?" You glanced at the calendar next to your mirror, seeing the date circled in red.

Takemichi and Hina's Wedding.

"No way... No way!" You grabbed your phone from your nightstand and ran downstairs, where two cats awaited your awakening on the kitchen table. Neither of them had the same patterns of white over a black coat that Tora had. Your smile faded a bit, but you scratched one of their heads and opened the cabinet to feed them.

You kicked the bag for their litter box and went back upstairs, finding your clothes for the wedding hung on the washroom door.

With a little jump in your step, you took them and went out the door.

•••

You arrived at the building for the ceremony and your eyes lit up, seeing Hina's wedding dress. "Oh my gosh!"

"I know right?" Emma grinned, resting her chin on her hands. "She looks beautiful."

Mitsuya chuckled to himself, satisfied with his work. "It took weeks, but it's definitely worth it."

Hina blushed, rubbing the back of her neck. "Does it really look that good?"

"You look like an angel!" You exclaimed, clasping your hands together and your legs started swinging in excitement. "You look perfect!"

The door began to open and both you and Yuzuha jumped to your feet to see who it was.

"Put a curtain over her!" Yuzuha ordered and Emma followed through, standing in front of Hina with her coat spread out.

"Wait, what's going on?" Hina questioned.

"It might be Takemichi, it's bad luck for the bride and groom to see each other before the wedding!" You kicked a chair near Emma's feet. "Especially when the bride is in her dress!"

"Chill out, it's just me!" You heard Naoto's voice on the other side of the door, which was being aggressively pushed by Yuzuha. "Oh, it's her brother."

Naoto walked in, fixing his suit as if the door had just mugged him. "You really believe in that superstition?"

"In the first timeline, Takemichi saw Hina in her wedding dress before the wedding and he got murdered a while after, so you shut up about 'superstition.'" You crossed your arms childishly.

Naoto's brow arched, unamused but also somewhat agreeing with you, and leaned on the wall. "Well, there's an issue with Takemichi's suit."