Octagram

Whatever you do , don't let your guards down .
Yeah ... Laplace . You were right
You guys entrusted me with this demon lord role ....
Seems like this is the end for me .

Clayman . You're the weakest one among us , so you shouldn't do anything reckless by yourself

Yeah ..  tear ....

Hohoho ... Tear is right . Always remember to rely on us okay ?

Yeah footman

You're right.  I forget
I just wanted to become strong just like you guys . Isn't it natural to be stubborn and strike for it . I wanted to receive your recognition .
That's why I didn't get moderate clown trope involved in this .
But I was wrong .
Kazaream sama has been revived.  But I didn't get to welcome him
My thoughtless action led to this. 

I can't die here . I can't die just yet .
If I die here without accomplishing anything . I can't forgive myself .
Right , it doesn't matter if I can't awaken to become a true demon lord . That's why please grant me the power . Grant me invincible power.

{ Confirm . Transforming souls to magicules ... Successful
Beginning reconstruction of flesh . }

Clayman feeled an overwhelming amount of power flowing through him .

Keke , God has not forshaken me .
But he knew even after awakening he can't beat ancient demon lords like guy , milim and dagruel .
So the best course of action is to escape from here with a big explosion and report to that lord. 
As he was feeling his awakened , he received a powerful punch on his face .
He didn't have time to respond .

" Wuhhh..."

He was blown away by the force .

" You are weak .... Too weak . I was hoping to play with you . "
Rimuru said

Clayman got up and prepared to launch an attack .
He gathered a large amount of aura and launched at rimuru .
The moment you dough it a strong explosion will occur and I will escape from here , Keke .

But rimuru devoured the attack .

" Huh !!!"

" Play time is over clayman let's finish this quickly . "
Rimuru snapped his fingers a wall of barrier emerges to separate him and clayman to the rest .
Clayman looks around but sees no way to escape. So he decided to put his everything in into a single attack.  It was a gamble if it works them he can survive because demon lords only strength. 

" You seem quite confident in yourself , but will you be able to take this ? Eat this, mu strongest attack ! Demon buster !"
Beams projected from demon buster rises from the ground like a flying dragon .

" I shall consume them , Beelzebub . " Rimuru consumed them .

Before coming here , ciel has told me to fake my skills . It's not good idea to expose your skills in front of so many people .

" It's no use , clayman . You are weaker than me . I have no need for you . I already have already captured the culprits . "
Rimuru start to hit him with his hands .
Rimuru applied ' thought acceleration' on clayman and accelerate his mind ten million times more. 
In the real world , it has only been a few seconds but for clayman  , it lasted for months.
His hair has fallen off due to fear .

" Clayman " rimuru called him calmly.  Clayman's entire body freezes out of fear. 

Rimuru placed his hand on clayman's head .
He realized that something is about to happen to him
" Stop ! Don't do this , stop IT -!" Clayman begins to shouted like a madman .