Moderate clown trope

Yuuki kagurazaka , a natural born genius was born with psychokinesis . He had everything , loving parents and plenty of friends.  Despite the monotony of daily life , he seemed to enjoy himself . There was nothing he wasn't satisfied with , yet one day both of yuuki's parents died in a car accident because their car was struck by a truck driver who was dozen off behind the wheel. 
When the verdict of the trial came , he realised various things . The fault lay with the flawed societal structure.  There were so many unfair things in this world , yet his hands were bound. 

He wanted to take revenge against this society . But there was nothing he could do.  He was genius , but he quickly realised his limit .
Yuuki also thought about destroying society and rebuild it from ground up . But he couldn't bring himself to cause inconvenience to so many innocent people .
He instead thought to change society step by step , slowly increasing the number of like minded companions. 
Only when he became a politician, would he be able to shape this country into his image .
But before he could come to a certain conclusion he found himself in other world. 
He was summoned by the demon lord kazaream. He engraved a curse before summoning.  But curse proved to be ineffective.  When yuuki crossed the worlds , he acquired the power it's name was unique skill ' creator ' . He first created ' anti skill ' . At that moment , kazaream's plan was ruined .
He even lost to yuuki , becoming his servent . Yuuki on the other hand discovered that this world was built on a imperfect system where strong trampled the weak . So yuuki thought if he could become the ruler of this world, then he could lead this world in the right direction . He was determined to challenge this unjust world head on his next step was to wage war against this world itself. 
Conquering the world - yuuki began moving towards his goals .

---present -------

While yuuki and his companions we're discussing about their future course of action , tear starts to laugh at them .

" Tear , what happened to you ? Why are you laughing like this  and what are you saying ?" Kagali asked in surprise.  It was not just because of tear strange behavior but thing that she was doing this on her own.  Among all clowns she has weakest ego . She only do what was she told to .

" Yeah , you are not the type to joke around like this, tear ."

" Ara , I think you are the one joking here even thinking about standing against rimuru sama . " Tear who was standing beside laplace saying this changed into a white haired beauty wearing a military uniform .

" You . .... Wh.....?!!"

Footman also changed his appearance.  A young boy around 10 -12 appeared in place of him . He also have completely white hair. 
Despite their appearance , yuuki can tell that they are dangerous.  They were disguised themselves as footman and tear for hours but yuuki can't distinguish between original and fakes .

" Who are you ? Where are footman and tear ? " Kagali shouted .

" What did you do to my friends , bastards ." laplace tried to attack but was subdued by young boy.

" What.... how ?" He can't believe what just happened.  He tried to kick the boy but he doughed it and pinned down laplace effortlessly. 
laplace who have just killed a demon lord was so easily defeated .

" Don't move an inch otherwise it wouldn't end well. "

Before kagali can comprehend the situation before her eyes , she was also pinned down by someone .
He was someone she was familiar with .

" Footman !!"

"Oh we haven't introduced ourself , I am testarossa , military attache of tempest.  "  She smiled