Martial tournament 3

" Welcome to the second day of tempest martial tournament, i souka will be presenting to you today's matches. But before we proceed to the fixtures, we have something very important to announce to you all. You all must be aware of the situation in kingdom of balakia, thousands of beasts have attacked the nation. Western church and council has already sent their reinforcement, Jura tempest federation has also decided to send them aids in this difficult situation. Few of the candidates will not participate in this tournament but will be send to balakia. Tempest flying corp, Hiryuu , 500 dragonewts will be sent their. " Souka tone was very serious unlike her usual commentary, on her announcement crowd erupted in cheers as hiryuu led by gabiru entered the arena. following them were 200 holy knights led by bacchus , fritz and garde. Crowd cheered both of them irrespective of their races. 
" We wish all the best to the  champions going to rescue mission in balakia, and they succeed to save people of that kingdom. " Crowd all expressed best wishes to these champions. A large magic circle appeared on the ground and in the instant they were teleported to the outskirts of the kingdom. A large number of beasts have attacked the kingdom of balakia, tempest decided to send hiryuu as they can utilise their flying abilities to effectively escort the people out of kingdom. 
Due to this situation, number of contestants have been reduced to 14. Remaining fixtures were also changed. 
" Now getting back to the tournament, first i will like to introduce new referee for the tournament, Aston. He will watch over the matches from now on. 

first match of day 2 will be between : Lion mask and gozurl. 

Lion mask a mysteries figure nominated by the nation of eurazania, a beastman known for his mighty strength verse Gozurl,  one of rimuru sama's subordinate. He was the winner of first preliminary battle royale, he eliminated 20 contestants in the first round most by any warrior in the preliminaries match. Will he be able to stop the mighty beastman ? " Souka announces as the contestants entered the central stage.
Gozurl after being named by rimuru , he evolved into Gyuuki and became a rank special A warrior(ep:130k). With his unique skill together with ultraspeed regeneration, he is threat to even low ranking holy knight captains like litus . 

" Start.." 
" YO, so you are many challenger . I have heard that beastmen are known for their strength, entertain me will you.  " Gozurl said as he activated his unique skill LIMITER, a degraded version of unlimited prison and uriel. It allows him to create a space that limits the movement of his opponent. confident that lion mask can't move now he charged at him with a giant axe. 
" It's over now. " He swings his axe with great force at lion mask. It's strength was enough to harm even arch dragons but lion mask caught it with his bare hands . 

" That was a good attack, even most skilled beastmen couldn't come unscratched ." he was pushed back by the attack. Without wasting any time, Gozurl fired his lightning horns at him. He barely doughed it, horns pierched the barrier surrounding the central stage. 
" Now it's my turn. " Lion mask gathered a large amount of energy around his fist and disappeared and appeared right before gozurl. Unable to react , his fist connected with his chest and a shockwave ran down his body. Gozurl lost consciousness and fell on the ground. 
" Winner : Lion mask. He has defeated a powerful warrior like Gozurl with a single punch. Who is this mysteries warrior? " Crowd erupted, everyone  understand the might of gozurl , who casually beat multiple powerful adventurers like twisting the hand of a kid but him to be defeated by a single punch is beyond the belief of common people. 

Match 2 : Beratta vs arnaud 

 Although Arnaud said that he would conceal his status as a Holy Knight and registered as Mask Knight...

"Eh? He doesn't depend on others, right? The one who is called the strongest of holy knights that vows to protect people how could he do something like run away? If he is a man, it must be a fight fair and square! Isn't that right, Arnaud-san? (Demon Announcer)