Saint monster collide -3

The sound of fierce clashes between weapons filled the air . Arnaud of holy knight order and benimaru clashes against each other. The sword and tachi was looked in an endless furry. Benimaru defends against the barrage of sword slashes.

" Fufu , it surprises me you are able to evade my attacks to this extent , huh . and deflecting all of them , it's almost as if you are slashing down water. "
Benimaru evade every fierce attacks by arnaud's sword.

" That is only natural . My master taught me the secret to sword's sound and become one with the blade, you can see that flow clearly . I've yet to reach that realm but I've seen through your sword style. "

" Truly horrifying . It doesn't seem that you are bragging either . If that's the case , I've also made up my mind . Behold , I shall demonstrate why I am called strongest among the holy knights -"
The fight between arnaud and benimaru entered it's climax.

" Behold the my ultimate technique . Take this , Aether break !!"
Arnaud's sword radiate five beams of light. Earth, water , fire , wind and air , lights of different elements . The shining blade hurtled towards benimaru.

" Naive - Pulse slash of flowing water!!"
Benimaru raised his tachi and smug down unfazed . Arnaud's blow was received by benimaru's tachi , flinging his sword into air with a clang. Benimaru's technique was able to destroy the power of arnaud's attack . It's shockwave propagated towards arnaud. He saw it and release his sword at the last moment out of fear that the wave would harm his hand .

" I've told you, I've already seen through your technique. Your swordsmanship is still amateurish. It's capable in terms of power but it is pointless if you can't hit your target . I'd advise you to understand the point . " Benimaru told him and sheathed his tachi .

" I - I've ..... Lost ... " Arnaud fell on his knees after admitting his defeat .

***

Hinata chooses testarossa as her opponent. Even though from outside she appeared to be normal , hinata's instinct tell her to not take this nemesis lightly. For the first time , she didn't apply logic and believe in her instinct. She throws away dragon buster .
" I have nothing to do with you . Please move away from my path . I want to talk with rimuru personal . "

" Your men first started this fight . We can't let you move forward . If you want to meet rimuru sama , defeat me first. "

She unsheathe the moonlight raiper - a legendary grade weapon gifted by luminous.
Hinata puts on the ' gear of holy spirits ' . A beam of light surrounds Hinata and gradually forms the shape of an armour. Hinata's body transcend ' sage ' and truly reaches the realm of ' saint ' .
She points her sword at rimuru .

" You want to fight with a sword , very well. " testarossa created her own sword with the help of ' material creation ' . She protected her sword with her ' demonic aura ' a covered the blade with dark Magic.

" I am not very familiar with this , still I can use it just fine. " She waited for hinata to make her move.

So the battle of hyper- speed sword fight begins.
They both traded blows. They crossed swords directly several times , testarossa was at disadvantage in sword skills but she make up for it in magic and skills . She creates multiple swords and uses it simultaneously to counter hinata's attacks.

You're got to be kidding me , Hinata thinks.
She bombarded testarossa with her sword techniques yet she was able to catch up with her.
There is a limit to the human body. In contrast however, testarossa who is a demon doesn't even need to breathe . No stamina consumption means there is no need to restore Mana , nor will her muscle tire out.
She sighs at her disadvantage . Holding this battle for too long would already mark hinata's defeat.
She utilised her ' mathematician ' to enhance the speed of her senses . Her perception speed exceeded all her limits. Yet it is still not enough .
Not only , testarossa holding most of her attacks with usage of multiple weapons but she is constantly being using powerful magic spells at her.