♡Chapter 5♡

Date: Augest 2nd, 1973
Location: Afton's new house, Los Angeles
Terrance: 14
Michael: 8
Elizabeth: 2

♡Michael's Pov♡
We stood outside a large, 2, possibly 3, story stone and brick house.

(This, but in like a larger, 3 story scale and more palm trees and flowers)

It was beautiful. I looked at the tall palm trees that surrounded the house. Papa walked up and unlocked the door "well Terrance and mike, go choose your rooms" I laughed and ran in. I went upstairs and looked at the rooms until I found one that I loved. It had a carpet floor, like every room except for the bathrooms and kitchen, it was about 20x20 ft (don't ask what it is in like meters or smth, let alone how he knows that) there was a walk in closet and a bathroom with a shower bath.
All the walls were white and the rooms where bare, other than the bathroom. "I found my room" I said once I got down stairs. I grabbed my sleeping bag and pillow and walked back upstairs. I laid down my sleeping bag and pillow. Terrance then came in the room, looked around, then looked at me "wow, of course you chose the best room" I grinned "of course I did" I said prideful. He rolled his eyes, snickered and walked off closing the door behind him. I turned off the light and laid down in my sleeping bag and fell asleep.

♡3 days later♡
Our stuff finally came the other day ago and with nonstop work, we furnished the house. I was on the couch watching the television enjoying the new shows. "Michael, Terrance" mama called from the kitchen I turned around on the couch so I leaned against the back of the couch looking into the kitchen. Terrance came down stairs and sat next to me. Mama came too us and I turned back around. She looked at us "I enrolled both of you into the same school" I smiled "really" she nodded "and it has a high school on the campus so even when Terrance goes to high school, you both cam still see each other" we both smile. Although I didn't like school, I was excited "when will we go" "in a week from now" I squealed a little while bouncing on the couch. Terry snickered and mama laughed.

♡393 words♡
♡11/11/22♡