♡Chapter 55♡

April 30th, 1989
Location: Hotel
Michael: 23
Noah: 26
Asher: 4
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I laid on the bed on my back doing absolutely nothing. Noah was getting our bags together since we were leaving today. "You know you could help, right?" He said. I rolled my eyes "shut the fuck up already, I'm tired." I didn't pay attention to where he went when suddenly he flopped on top of me. "Ow, fuck Noah, your heavy." He didn't say anything, instead he bit onto my sweet spot and started to kiss and suck on my neck. I ran my hands into his hair and extended my neck. I let out a small moan. I closed my eyes and smiled and moaned as he sucked on my neck. He let go of my neck and whispered against it. "You like that slut?" "Y-Yes master~" I moaned out. He chuckled and went back to kissing my neck. After five minutes or so, a hickey was formed. He pulled away and pecked my lips then got up and continued to pack. I let out a whine. "Don't whine darling, you'll get what you want when we get home." I let out a longer and louder whine "but that's like 12 hours." He chuckled "well, I'll make it worth the wait. But that time will go by faster if you help." I groaned and got up and started to fold the clothes and gave them to him then he'd put them in the suitcase. After ten minutes, we finally finished. "Darling, do you want to go on a small road trip both here and there?" I looked at him confused "what do you mean love?" I crawled to him and rested my head on his chest. He put a hand on my head and rubbed it with his thumb. "What I mean is after we check out of here, how about we take another week to go on a short trip here and then go to Los Angeles then drive home, for you know, remembering memories." I looked up at him then thought for a minute then nodded. "Yeah, we can do that, I like the idea." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Then let's get going darling." We got up and zipped up the bags and got everything else collected then went out the door. We walked down to the front desk and checked out. We went out and packed the car and got ready to leave. "So where do you want to go?" He asked. "I remember going to Cambridge when I was younger to see family. It was a beautiful city. I belive its just northeast of us but we should go to a telephone and call them and tell them about our updated plans." He nodded and we went to the nearest pay phone. "Do you have any quarters?" (I couldn't find the uk version of quarters. Sorry) I nodded and fished out my wallet from my bag and looked for a quarter and gave it to him. "Thanks." I smiled and watched him leave the car and go to the phone. He put in the quarter and picked up the phone as he filled their number. A smile formed on his face and he started talking. About a minute later, he lined at me and gestured for me to come. I turned off the car and took the keys out of the ignition and got out of the car. I walked to Noah who handed me the phone. "Hello?" "Hi mama!" I smiled brightly "Hello sweetheart, how have you been?" "I had a really good week, grandma and grandpa brought me to a playground and got me food! Auntie, uncle Tyler, and uncle Christan came and played with me." I smiled "well sounds like someone had a great week." "Yeah! When are you and papa coming home?" "Yeah, well, me and papa are going to take another week so we can go and explore and go where we haven't been to in a long time." "Oh." He sounded upset. "Don't worry baby, we're just going to me gone for another week, then when we get back we can do whatever you want to." Oki mama! Wove you." "We love you too." He was the first to hang up. I put the phone back and looked at Noah. "You ready?" He nodded and we went to the car and started our drive to Cambridge.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡744 words♡
♡1/16/23♡
Ah, yay, another week of writing their expensive, non-exist, long ass honeymoon