♡Chapter 6♡

Date: August 9th, 1973
Location: Afton's House
Terrance: 14
Michael: 8
Elizabeth: 2

♡Michael's Pov♡
It was finally the day where we're going to our first day of school. We had gone out and bought all the supplies needed. Such as a light purple backpack, pencils, paper, and folders. Terry and I were standing at the door with our backpacks and lunch boxes. I wore a purple, off shoulder (shut up, just... schools are actually reasonable and don't get mad if you show shoulders or legs in this AU, if only it'd be real) shirt, there was a little fringe, or ruffles on the top of the shirt, the sleeves where long and showed my shoulders, it had a bow on the upper, outer arm on both sides. I wore acid washed shorts and light and dark purple, high top boots. Terry had a Grey hoodie and dark blue ripped jeans with dark red boots. Mama and papa came out and mama hugged up "oh I'm so proud of you" "mum, we've gone to school before" "I know but going to a new, American, school" "ok ok, but we need to go or else we're going to be late" "I still don't understand why we have to wake up at 7 am" I muttered. Terry laughed "agreed" we walked out the door and went in the car. We drove to school and it was huge (don't ask for a name, or building, cuz I don't have one) they were made out of tan-ish bricks. They where 3 buildings, all connected by a few sidewalks. One had a bright rainbow entrance with balloons and animals, above the door there was a sign that said "preschool" in bold rainbow colors. Next the that building, there was a larger building, it wasn't as colorful as the pre-k building but there were colorful projects from the students beyond the door, a sign said "Kindergarten & Elementary" finally there was the final building, it looked very mature, talk with multiple stories, on the front there was a door and a sign "High School" there where a few high schoolers standing and talking out side. "Do you want me to walk you to class" I snapped back into reality and looked at Terry "yes please" we said goodbye to mama, papa, and Elizabeth and got out of the car. We walked into the abandoned hallway. "Are we late" I asked fearfully "I, I don't know, maybe we're required to go to our class and only our class in the morning" he replied "but I- we don't know our classrooms" he looked at me "and that is why we go the principle's office" I blushed out of embarrassment and followed him to the principle's office. When we got there, they was a middle aged woman, probably 40 or so, she had graying brunette hair tied up in a professional bun and she wore a black dress. She looked at us and smiled. I looked down, my shyness kicking in. Terry told her who we were and what we needed. She printed out our schedules and handed them to us. Terry thanked her and we walked out. I looked up as him pushing my glasses back up on my nose, he looked down at me "where is your classroom" he asked, I looked at my schedule "Mrs. #####, room 27" he nodded and lead me to the room. We walked in and I looked around, this was 1st grade. There were kids, around my age, scattered around the room doing their own thing. A small group of 4 looked over at us and came rushing over to us. There were 3 boys and one girl, one boy had dirty blind hair and brown eyes, the other boy had light brown hair and blue eyes, the girl had long blonde hair in pink tails with green eyes, the final boy had darker skin, tan-ish to be exact, he had dark red hair and, red eyes? "Hiii" the girl said. I backed up into Terry who looked down at me. I quickly turned around and hugged him. "Mikey, come on, make new friends, I have to go" he whispered and walked out. I turned and looked at the group of kids. "Hello" the girl repeated. "H-hello" I said. They all fell silent. "You sound British, are you from Britain" the red headed boy said. I looked at him, he was taller and most likely a year older. "Y-yes I am, I moved here about a week ago" I said. For some reason, I felt a lot more comfortable with the red head. The girl gasped "really, what part of Britain, what is it like" she asked. "How about we introduce ourselves before hand" the brown head said. "Well I'm Mark Williams" he said gesturing to himself "and that's Fredrick Turner, Stella Jenkins, and Noah Carter" he said while pointing the the dirty blonde head, the girl, and the red head. I gave a shy smile "I'm Michael Afton" they smiled and showed me where to put my stuff and we play before we had to start class. The teacher made me introduce myself in front of everyone, and a lot of kids wanted to know what it was like in the uk, thankfully the teacher told me to sit down before I had time to answer. I sat down next to Noah, who I trusted the most for some reason, as if we'd fall in love trust. 'Mike, focus, you won't fall in love with him' (he's not questioning himself, he is a nerd so he wants to focus) I focused on the teacher and was confused but intrigued by the way Americans were taught, (I'd imagine that there'd be a different in teaching but idk) I took notes whenever needed. At the end of the day, we had to stay in the classrooms till our parents came. Slowly, parents would come into the classroom, pick up their child, something talk to the teacher or other parents, and leave. Eventually mama came in with Terry. I ran over to her and hugged her legs. I looked up at her "mama, mama, I made new friends" I said, grabbing onto her hand and pulled her over to my friends. They introduced themselves to mama. A woman with branded red hair and red eyes. "Mommy" noah said getting up and hugging the woman. She greeted noah with a hug and noah pointed to us. She looked up and saw me and mama. She walked ove and noah came over and hugged me. I giggled and hugged her back. "HI I'm Noel Carter" the woman said holding put a hand "hello, I'm Clara Afton" mama said taking her hand and shaking it. They talked for awhile until we had to leave, me and noah said goodbye and we went home. What a wonderful first day.

♡1147 words, geez♡
♡11/12/22♡
It's almost 1 am est, help.