《♡Chapter 62♡》

Date: August 8th, 1992
Location: House
Michael: 26
Noah: 28
Asher: Dead (hehe)
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
Nine months. It's been nine months since Asher's death. My depression got even worse. Every time I saw Mike's scar on the side of his face, I remembered when Asher died. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to die and be with my son, but then Mike would be alone. What I didn't understand is how Mike seemingly already moved on. Like yeah, he honors him buy going to his grave once a month, but other than that he keeps trying to help me move on. Currently he was asleep next to me, it was midnight and I had yhe urge to teach myself a lesson. I got up and went to the kitchen to get some water but I saw the knifes. Those beautiful silver knifes, they could be stained red from my blood. I reached for one and went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror, I put the knife to the throat and I wanted to just end it right there. My hand shook and I dropped the knife into the sink, I couldn't do it, I couldn't leave Michael. I looked at my wrists and got an idea. I grabbed the knife and held it to my inner wrist. I pulled the knife down and a thin red line appeared, and pain. Blood dripped out, it was a beautiful sight so I did it again, and again, and again till both my wrists were covered in blood and the sink was red. Tears fell down my cheeks 'what did I just do. I love the pain, I deserve it but it feels wrong.' I grabbed some bandages and wrapped my wrists. I left the bathroom after cleaning up and put the knife away. I went back to our room and got changed into one of my hoddies to hide the bandages, Mike couldn't know, ever. I got back into bed and faced away from Mike to not hurt my wrists more with his weight.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I woke up and saw Noah wasn't cuddling me like he normally would. It was strange. I sat up and took off my hoodie because it was extremely hot. I got out of bed and looked over at Noah. He had a hoodie on but he was also sweating. I sighed and went to take it off him but accidentally woke him up. He pushed me away which shocked me, he never did that. "Love, are you ok?" He nodded and got up "yup, yup, perfectly fine, now if you excuse me, I need to get to work." He got his uniform and looked at me "what?" I asked. "Leave so I can change." I turned and faced him and crossed my arms. "Why, I'm your husband, I've seen you naked. Why are you so secretive all of a sudden?" "Just get out." He said sternly. "Why! Are you afraid of me judging you now!" I called out. "Michael, get the fuck out!" He yelled. I huffed and went to leave the room. "Bitch." I muttered "what did you call me!" He yelled. I turned around "I called you a bitch. what? Got a problem?" I yelled back. Suddenly me slammed me into the wall. "You will never call me that again." I pushed him away. "What the fuck is wrong with you, I get it your grieving but you don't have to treat me like that for fucks sake! Just go to work, I don't want to see you." I left the room and slammed the door shut. I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast. Soon Noah came out and tried to say something but I refused to listen and forced him out. Once he was gone I just cried. What happened to my husband?
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡645 words♤
♡3/6/23♡
Ik, ik short but meh