♡Chapter 54♡

April 25th, 1989
Location: Hotel
Michael: 23
Noah: 26
Asher: 4
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I woke up next to Mike. He was pressed up against me with his hand on my chest and his leg thrown over my waist. He was still asleep with his lips slightly parted. I kissed his forehead and got out of his grasp. He subconsciously let out a whine and I smiled. I grabbed one of the body pillow and gave it to him. He quickly cuddled up to it and smiled before it quickly faded as he relaxed. I smiled brightly and got changed. I left the room and went downstairs to where they were serving breakfast. I got two plates of both mine and his favorite food such as waffles, bacon, hash browns, and croissants. I went back up to our room and after a bit of trouble, I opened the door. I closed the door with my foot and went to the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed and set the plates on the bedside table. I gently picked Mike up as to not wake him yet and set him on my lap. I kissed him gently and grinned. I kissed his multiple times slowly waking him. His eyes fluttered open and he squinted to look at me. I reached over him and grabbed his glasses and placed them on his face. He blinked them smiled at me. I smiled back and directed his attention to the plates. "I got you some breakfast." He looked back at me and kissed my cheek "thank you love." He grabbed a plate, fork, and knife and started to eat. I grabbed my plate and placed it on his lap and started to eat. After we finished eating we put our plates on the table and I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him back. "Noah!" He helped. I chuckled and cuddled him and wrapped my legs around him and trapped him to cuddle him. He sighed and turned around and cuddled into my chest. I let my legs fall from either side of him and they landed bent at the knee. His legs were between mine and he smiled. I watched as he trailed his hands down to the hem of my shirt and started to take it off. I grinned and put my arms behind my head and watched him. He took off my shirt and started to kiss my neck. I was shocked at this and extended my neck. He kissed around when he then kissed the base of my neck which caused my breath to hitch. I felt him smile against my neck and bit down. I let out a shocked moan and rubbed his back. He kept biting, licking, and kissing my neck leaving a hickey. He pulled back and smiled at his creation. I grabbed his waist and flipped us over and pinned him to the bed "it seems to me that someone is forgetting their place, shall I remind you?" His face turned red "n-no sir." I chuckled at him and sat back up on his lap. "Get off me, you're heavy!" He yelped. I grinned and put my full weight on him "are you calling me fat darling?" He shook his head "no, I'm calling you muscular." I chuckled at his British accent comming through when he's flustered or frustrated. I got off him and laid next to him. He cuddled into me and rested his head on my chest then put his hand over my heart, or ab. "How did you get so strong?" He asked as he squeezed my ab a bit. I shrugged "in elementary school I liked track, in high school I stayed in track but also worked out in the gym, then in college I kept working out and joined the football team for a few years. But why are you asking, you already know." He shrugged "I didn't know you were in track in elementary, I remember going to you races in junior and senior years and I think I went to a few of your games in college." He said "I remember I wanted to join band just so I could stay near you but remembered I wouldn't be able to see you play cause I'd be in the stands focusing on music." I chuckled and held him close and kissed his forehead "I love you darling." He smiled and pecked my lips "love you too love." We laughed a bit at that and cuddled.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡760 words♡
♡2/13/23♡
Sorry I haven't posted anything, I've been working on a video and trying to get 5 minutes of it done before posting anything -_- anyways hoped you guys liked this. Have a wonderful day/night