♡Chapter 37♡

Date: January 2nd, 1986 (5th night)
Location: Pizzarea Office
Michael:20
Noah: 21
Asher: 8 months
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
It's 4 AM, and I was nearly done for. Bonnie was to my right, chica was too my left, foxy was peaking out, and my power was low. I had a few tears in my eyes because of stress. I was half tempted to call Noah, we hadn't talked much since the fight. I grabbed the phone and dialed home, hoping that he would wake up. I put it on speaker, a few rings passed before Noah answered in his groggy voice "hello" I finally let all the tears from the stress flow "N-Noah, it me" I said trying not to let him know that I'm crying  "Michael, what's wrong, I know you're crying" I sniffed "I'm scared, I'm trapped and my power is low, I-I don't know what to do" I looked out the windows and checked on foxy. Bonnie was gone and I opened the door. "Mike- Darling, it's ok, I'm here" just then I heard running footsteps. I screamed a bit and slammed down on the door button, but of course it got jammed "close the door, CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR" I saw foxy nearing the door. I cried louder as I saw him close in, Noah kept trying to reassure me. I punched the button and the door finally closed and he tried to to enter. I fell back on the chair and just weeped. "Michael, Darling please answer me" I held the phone to my ear "I-I have thirty minutes left, can you please get a bath ready in 25 minutes" I said. "Of course darling, do you want to stay on the call until the end of your shift" "yes please" we talked for two whole hours, thankfully the shift got easier when nearing 6. I finished my shift with only 5% power left. "I just finished, I'm on my way home" "alright darling, drive safely" I smiled and hung up. I left the office and drove home. I parked the car and yawned. I walked up the stairs to the apartment and unlocked it. Noah was there, sitting on the couch. I came over to him and sat next to him. I rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry" I said. He held my hand "for what?" "I'm sorry for yelling at you that night" he sighed and pulled me onto his lap. He ran his fingers across my face pushing hair our of my face. "Darling, you have nothing to be sorry for, I didn't treat you right and you had every right to yell at me" he leaned forward to kiss my forehead but I moved my head up and kissed his lips. He melted into the kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I broke the kiss and smiled "I love you" he kissed my nose causing me to giggle "I love you too, now let's get you to your bath" he picked me up and brought me to the bathroom. He went to leave but I grabbed his hand "please take this bath with me, I fell like I might fall asleep and I don't want to drown" he chuckled as I yawned. He undressed me and himself and stepped into the tub. He held out a hand for me and I took it and he helped me into the tub and sat down with me on his lap. He helped me wash and as suspected, I fell asleep.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
Mike fell asleep on my chest and I smiled. I finished washing up. I picked him up and brought him to the bed and laid him down. I grabbed a towel and tried his and myself off. I threw the towel into the hamper and laid down next to him. I grabbed his waist and pulled him against my chest. A small bit of arousal came through me as his breast pressed against me. I blushed and kissed his forehead and fell asleep.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡678 words♡
♡1/2/23♡