♡Chapter 99♡

Date: November 24th, 2001
Location: Pizzarea
Michael:Dead
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I looked at the empty pizzarea. It was another busy day and I had just closed the place so now I had clean up. I groaned and grabbed a broom and mop. I swept up all the trash on the floor and then moped it. After that, I got a new box of colorful plates and cups and set them on the tables then put some party hats down. I put the excess stuff away and finally turned off that annoying frog. I went down the employee's hall and went to the exam room and to the ally. There sat an animatronic that looked like baby, but more... scrapped? I sighed and grabbed onto it and pulled it into the room and sat it on the chair. I then sat down and stared the audio tests. Nothing happened on the first two, she didn't even move, but I then started to play the third one which started with "playing audio in 3-" then it was cut off. Baby's eyes turned green and it finished it "-2, 1" I jumped as I heard her voice, her mouth didn't even move. I quickly got up and dragged her to the storage room. When I got there I saw the thr Freddy thing had moved and the the vent grate had been ripped off the wall. I was completely shocked and a little scared as well, they could get to my office and I could do nothing about it. I bit my lip and put her down and left and locked the storage room. I quickly went to the office, I honestly was scared for tonight, I had more tasks tonight and more Animatronics to deal with. I sat down and turned on the computer, I should've gotten a newer model so it didn't make as much noise. I started to print out new menus and I grabbed the flashlight and looked through the vents. I looked back to the computer and looked for motion, there was some across from the Pizzarea but it wasn't much of a problem for now. After awhile, I was almost done when I heard sounds to the right side of me. I shined my flashlight to see Freddy, or I guess Molten Freddy, was at the entrance of the vent ready to attack me. I freaked out and went to the noise distraction and selected a room a bit away. I heard scratching and looked and saw that he was gone. "Thank god." I whispered and quickly finished. I shut off everything and rushed out of the Pizzarea and locked it. I hated this Place but it was necessary to free everyone. I went to my car and drove home.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡6/26/23♡
♡471 words♡
Sorry this took forever, Character AI happened, I will try to post something soon. Also I'm sorry that this is short, I just have little motivation