♡♡Chapter 78♡♡

Date: April 27th, 1998
Location: House
Michael: Foxy
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I was just relaxing on the couch. Laying down and doing nothing other than staring up at the ceiling. 'What are you doing?' Foxy asked 'nothing.' 'Why? Isn't there other things to do?' 'Yeah, go to sleep and hope for a wet dream, but I highly doubt you'd want to see that.' There was a silence for a few seconds before 'yeah, good idea.'  I giggled and close my eyes and smiled. 'Don't you dare fall asleep, I don't need to see some guy fucking you.' 'Oh yeah? What if I'm tired?' I faked a yawn 'damn, what a shame. I'm getting tired. I'm going to bed.'  I got up and started walking to my room 'Michael Afton!' I laughed and went back to the couch. Right as I collapsed on the couch the door opened. "See! He clearly hasn't been here in a long time and I have no idea what could've happened to him!" It was Sarah. I looked up as mom, dad, Christan and Sarah walked in. I sat up and looked at them. "Ummm.... hi?" They all jumped and looked at me. "Mike?" Sarah stuttered. "Where were you? last time I came, it looked like you haven't been here in a long time." "Oh, um. I stayed with my aunt for awhile to help calm down after everything, I hired someone to take care of the house but it seems like they didn't." I lied. I mean what did you expect me to say, like 'oh yeah, surprise I'm dead and I possessed Foxy for like three years and I escaped!' She rushed over and hugged me. I hugged her back and she shivered. She pulled away and looked at my hand, my metal hand from Foxy. "What happened?" I sighed "I had an accident and my arm had to be amputated." She nodded and hugged me. I hugged her back and Christian hugged me from behind.
          ~♡~
After a few hours, they left. I sighed and went to my room and flopped onto the bed. I buried my face into Noah's favorite pillow and just enjoyed the fading scent of raspberries and his cologne. 'Please don't have a wet dream.' I grinned and pulled the blanket over me and closed my eyes. 'No promises.'
          ~♡~
I woke up in my college dorm. I grumbled and rubbed my eyes and stretched. When I stretched I accidentally hit something. I jumped and looked next to me. It was Noah except he had a rope burn on his neck, scars on his wrist, and grey wings. I gasped "Noah?" He just grumbled and put an arm over me and pulled me to his bare chest. "Go back to sleep darling." He muttered. I looked under the blanket and saw that he was completely naked while I was just wearing a bra and panties. I put my leg over his waist and pulled myself in top of him. His eyes fluttered open and smiled at me. I smiled back and kissed him. It's been so long since (last I've see my son!.... sorry I had to) I kissed him. His lips were still soft, if not softer, and so warm. I closed my eyes and kissed him harder. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I moaned quietly. I slowly started to grind on him and sway my hips. 'Mike! Please wake up, I don't want to see this.' I ignored him. We broke the kiss and I looked into his eyes. "Oh its been so long since I've kissed you darling." I smiled and pecked his nose. "The house is so empty when you're not here. I miss you." He grabbed my chin and made me extend my neck which he started attacking. I let out a soft moan. "I've missed you darling, it's lonely being underground without you." I was confused on what he meant by 'underground' but I assumed that he was talking about his grave and quickly shook off the confusion. His hand traveled down my back and to my ass and held onto it. I moaned and held into his biceps. I grinded even faster on him and he let go of my neck and suddenly sat up. His hand still held onto my ass while his other hand messed with the clips of my bra. He kissed my cleavage and bit onto my breast. I was breathing heavily as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He formed a few more hickeys then took off my bra and quickly bit onto my nipple. I let out a quick moan and dug my nails into the back of his neck and moaned. I leaned back and pulled him on top of me and he quickly took off my panties and thrusted into me. I let out a scream and my eyes rolled back. He pounded into me and started to give me a handjob and sucking on my neck. I moaned and bit my lip.
          ~♡~
An hour passed and he has cummed in me a few times but I still had time, I was holding it in because I didn't want it to end. However, I knew I couldn't hold it much longer. He released my breast from his mouth and he went up to my ear. "Come on darling~ I know you want to cum~" that sent me over the edge and I came all over our chests. Then I woke up. I shot up, panting. I looked around at the empty room. I took a few deep breaths as sadness filled me. I was happy that I could see him again but I wanted him back. I looked down and saw my shorts were wet and I could feel my dick sliding in the cum. I sighed 'didn't expect it to actually happen.' I got out of bed, with my legs spread as to not get more cum all over me, and waddled to the bathroom. 'Yeah, and now I'm traumatized.' I giggled and took off my clothes and stepped into the shower, yes I could get wet as long as I'm in human form. 'Well, you'll get over it.' I finished my shower and got dressed into new clothes and snuggled into his pillow and fell asleep.

--------------------------~♡~----------------------------

♡1053 words♡

♡4/29/23♡

bro I really forgot to do this part