♡Chapter 66♡

November 30th, 1994
Location: H€@v€n¿?¿
Michael: 29
Noah: Dead
Asher: Dead
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
People age up in heaven, so Asher is technically still 6 and has the mindset of a 6 year old, but here his body has matured to 9.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Asher's Pov♡
I sat on my cloud bed with my knees up to my chest. My wings were pressed up against my back as I tried to calm down. I wanted mama, or papa. Right now, I had pain below my stomach, it hurt. It hurt so much that I started to cry. My mentor, or Ms. Ava, came in. "Asher, dear what happened?" She asked as she rushed to me. She wrapped her wings around me and hugged me. "It hurts." I whispered. She rubbed my back "where does it hurt sweetheart?" I pointed below my stomach. "I-I checked earlier and there was blood coming out of me." She looked shocked. "Come one sweetheart, let's go to the bathroom so I can check." We went to the bathroom and she checked. "What the, but how you're a boy." She said. "My mama said he was something called a h-herme-fo-dit," "hermaphrodite?" She interrupted and I nodded "he was that and I think papa said that there's a chance I would have it because it was passed down." She nodded and stood up. "Well Asher, what's happening is that you're having your first period." I looked up at her confused "what's a period?" I asked. She sighed. "I'll explain later, for now let's clean you up." She helped clean me up and showed me something called a pad and how to use it. We went to my room and sat down on my bed. "Ok, well a period is something that happens once a month to girls. It normally happens to girls age twelve or thirteen but it can happen as young as eight or as old as sixteen. Basically it's like the marking point on where a girl starts transitioning into a woman, and it also shows when the girl, or now woman, is able to get pregnant." I nodded "so, when mama got him period, he got pregnant with me?" She chuckled "no, it doesn't work like that, your mama had to meet your papa before your mama got pregnant with you." "So when they first meet mama got pregnant with me?" She laughed "no, no, here let me explain it better. Do you know how old your mama and papa was when he got pregnant?" I thought for a minute "um, I think mama was nineteen and papa was twenty-one." She smiled "well then, when your mama was with your papa, they spent some time together and then he was pregnant with you." I put my lips in an o shape "so like the time papa was on mama while he screamed for 'daddy?'" Her eyes widened "what?" I nodded "I remember I heard mama screaming and slapping. I got scared for mama so I went to check on them and I saw mama on his hands and knees and papa was kneeling behind mama. They were both naked and papa seemed to be in mama going back and forth as mama yelled for 'daddy.'" I explained. She looked shocked "um- yeah- that's the time alone they had when your mama got pregnant." I smiled "speaking of mama, can we go see him?" She smiled "of course." She for up and held my hand and helped me up and we made our way to the viewing rooms. She typed in mama's name and hit enter. On the big cloud infront of us we saw mama. He was laying on the couch holding a drink and a cigarette. Mama always had smoking problems and I think he also had drinking problems, but I don't know why it's bad to have a drinking problem, you need to drink water to survive. "Mama's sad, he's smoking again." Ms. Ava gave a sad look at mama, "I wonder why?" She said then reversed the time (viewing rooms act like a live movie but you and rewind to the past but can't go to the future) it was maybe three years after my death, mama was coming home talking to something. It was like a folding small box, he hald bags meaning he came from the store. He walked in, put the bags down and went to his room. He dropped the box thing and I saw papa hanging. Ms. Ava quickly covered my eyes and turned me around. "Oh dear!" She cried. She pushed me out of the room. "Wait! I want to see papa!" I said. "I'm sorry but what you were about to see wasn't good." She said. "But why! I wanna see papa!" I cried. I was getting angry and about to throw a tantrum. She sighed "sweetheart, your papa's dead, and he's not coming up here."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡824 words♡
♡3/13/23♡