🍪☕ℂ𝕒𝕗𝕖́☕🍪

I work in a nearby café, it's next to the library. It was my first day here and we just opened. While I was cleaning the tables, the door opened and a cute boy walked in. He sat to the table for two and he took the menu and started reading it.

„Good morning, what would you like?" I asked him. „Good morning, can I get uhh- chocolate croissant?" he smiled at me. „Sure, is that all?" I wrote it on the paper. „That's everything, thank you. And- you can call me Steve, Steve Harrington." Steve told me. „Y/N, Y/N Mayfield." I introduced myself.

„Nice to meet you, Y/N. I've never saw you around here, are you from Hawkins?" Steve asked me. „No, I'm from California, I just moved here." I smiled at him. „Welcome, then!" he smiled. „Thanks! I'm gonna get you the croissant, I'll be right back!" I said and came to the counter.

When I looked for croissants, I saw that the shelf with croissants was empty. I went to the backroom and saw a plate of chocolate croissants so I took the plate and came back. I got one and put it on a small plate and I brought it to the table where Steve was sitting before.

„Here's the chocolate croissant, that will be $1.20-" I said looking on the chair. Steve left already. I noticed a $2 bill and a paper with a phone number written on it. There was also written 'Call me' on the corner of the paper. I noticed another note. It said 'The croissant is for you :)'.
I smiled and took the $2.

I folded the small paper in half and put it in my back pocket. I blushed and began to eat the croissant. I was thinking about Steve and the note he left me. He was so kind, I had to call him when I come back from work.