🥼9️⃣ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖9️⃣🥼

9️⃣

𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
Me, Dustin and Lucas were in the woods looking for Will. We were here even though we shouldn't have to, but we were worried about him. We dropped our bikes next to the road and went in the woods. It started raining, but that didn't stop us. We took our flashlights to see better and I put my cape on.

                               9️⃣

Someone or something stepped on a branch. It wasn't Lucas, Dustin, neither me. We quickly turned the way where the sound came from and noticed two kids. One was our age and the other one was a little older, around 16.

                               9️⃣

They were all soaked to the bone and poor them, they just had a yellow Benny's Burgers shirt. We decided to take them home with us and postpone the searching. When we sneaked them to my basement, we all were quiet. I gave them some blanket and borrowed the younger one an old shirt.

                               9️⃣

Dustin decided to break the silence. „So, what are y'all's names?“ Dustin asked them. None of them spoke. Then Dustin pointed at himself. „I'm Dustin. My name is Dustin.“ he said. „My name is Mike.“ I pointed at myself. „And my name is Lucas.“ he said, also pointing at himself.

                               9️⃣

The older girl finally spoke. „Nine.“ she said. We all were confused, except the younger girl. She seemed to be okay with her response. „What? Like the number?“ Dustin asked her. She was quiet, though. „Nine.“ She pointed at her. „Your name is nine?“ I asked her. She nodded.

                               9️⃣

This is really weird. But we still don't have a dry shirt for her. „Let's call Steve to borrow her a shirt.“ I suggested. „Steve? Like Steve Harrington?“ Lucas asked me. „Yeah, of course. How many Steves do you know?“ I asked him. He stayed quiet. „Exactly. I'll call him in the morning.“ I said. „And what about her?“ Lucas pointed at the younger one.

                               9️⃣

She seemed kind of cute. „You didn't tell us your name.“ I said. „What's your name?“ I asked her again. „Eleven.“ she pointed at herself. „Those girls are named by the numbers? This is really weird.“ Dustin said. „And also, they almost can't speak. They have shaved heads and also, they seem like they ran away from their house. Or if the even have any!“ Lucas said.

                               9️⃣

„I know, but what else should I do?“ I asked him. „Call the cops, obviously.“ he said. „Of course I can't, Hopper told us not to bike around and what if they would get hurt? I'll just keep them here for the night and in the morning, I'll get them some sort of shelter.“ I said.

                               9️⃣

I would borrow Nine a shirt, but I couldn't just go to Nancy's room. Plus, she's there every minute and never leaves. And my mom would know if a shirt went missing. Dustin and Lucas left home and I made them some kind of a tent under our table and put a few more blankets there.

                               9️⃣

„Listen, I'm going to come back in the morning. Do not come out, otherwise m mom would find you and we all would have a problem.“ I told them. I noticed a tattoo on Eleven's wrist. I took it and she pulled away. It was a 011 tattoo. I looked on Nine's wrist and she had a 009 tattoo. Did they escape from a lab or something?